Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > maxisys pro with honda hds and tis2000
maxisys pro with honda hds and tis2000

5152 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-18 09:13:07

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    matrixmotosports
    2015-04-09 18:06:10
     hi,  
    can anyone explain how to set up maxisys  pro j2534 with honda HDS and TIS2000 ?   after installation of honda hds i can only chose HIM or GNA600,   and hds will not recognize maxisys jbox

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais

2015-04-10 08:02:31 (Reply to:matrixmotosports)

Did you check this http://pro.auteltech.com/autelsupport/J2534/17787.jhtml?logoTypeId=88&typeName=MaxiFlash%20Pro?

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    matrixmotosports
    2015-04-10 12:22:53
     yes, but i dont have any problems with honda pass thru software,   my question is how to setup jbox with Honda hds  so i can use HDS software for diagnostic

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-04-13 04:37:29 (Reply to:matrixmotosports)

Did you follow this instructions? 

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/web/AST41344.pdf

https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/pubs/web/RJAAI001_CHE_FAQ.htm#Subscriptions

Do you have install all the drivers that came on AUTEL CD?

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-16 08:52:02 (Reply to:matrixmotosports)

For tis2000 its easy on honda hds the only verssion you can use is 2.20 and the
    registry needs to be edit also I can do this for you thru teamviewer if interested. You
    must already have installed tis2000 and hds on you pc. Regarding honda hds I find the
    maxisys to be a much greater tool than hds aside the key programming on older
    vehicles. For once you don't need a pin code when using the maxisys, you do with the
    hds and maxisys is way faster but is up to you. if you want to try on your own do this

install the hds software on your pc and the j2534 driver.

go to run and type regedit and hit enter. click on H key_local_machine/software/passthrusupport.04.04/and click on maxiflash-pro or whatever passthru you have,then to your right doubleclick on function library make sure the whole address is highlighted and click copy.go to your left now and click on spx-device, a screen will show again on your right, double click on function library delete the address there and paste what you copied from previous screen. now the Honda hds will used the passthru selected instead of the original. close the window and restart computer. thre are other ways to edit the registries even better ways but this will work. like I said before it will work with hds version 2.20, it was the last version known to work but you can try with the new hds releases. this method will allow you to connect with the powertrain only on some older vehicles. certain pin of the dlc connector needs to be jumped in order to make connection with other modules in the vehicle,its done according to the specific vehicle must check the comp data line before doing it.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-18 09:13:07 (Reply to:ede65)

after this procedure is done open the hds software and connect to the vehicle on the first try it will not connect then it will ask you if you want to try again just click no and it will connect the second time around. depending on the model year being worked on it may connect to certain modules and not others you need to have a clear understanding of the computer data bus line before jumping any pins of the dlc. now for 100 dollars you can buy a clone him with the latest hds software and even flash modules with it.
  Total1 Pages