Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > maxisys pro programing
maxisys pro programing

5117 Views 16 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-26 04:41:27

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-16 12:00:09 (Reply to:dans auto)

there are still videos on you tube regarding this no longer available option on the 908p . this videos should have being removed since they keep a false advertising of this tool. maybe its being done on purpose I don't know but very misleading to many. anyway this function according autel support team will be available again before the end of the year. my suggestion to autel is to hurry up and do it even if is not completed all the way something is better than nothing.

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    RalfsAuto

2015-05-28 01:41:52 (Reply to:ede65)

The Information from Autel regarding all of this is very poor at best, one would think that even those people that sell these Scan Tools would make an effort to educate.  It is very sad that the Autel Video shows it being done thru the Scan Tool but has no mention that only two Manufacturers can currently be done that way.  At best I would call that a misleading sales tactic.    

•   Level 5   
    (222) points
    ls1racer11

2015-05-28 09:01:17

It really is just a waiting game at this point. R and D should focus more on getting the functions advertised to work before adding more manufacturer lines.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    route 10 auto

2015-06-17 08:34:39 (Reply to:dans auto)

Did you successfully reprogram yet?

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-17 13:08:03 (Reply to:RalfsAuto)

yes your right. some people will stop at nothing to sell ,  those videos are old, some of them about a year old. GM flashing was available at first just like J guts said, but it was only available like for a month or 2 and for a few vehicles only, then discontinued. these are mostly sell tactics that many companies uses to promote a tool or a function that is not even available yet, every company does it, the reason is mostly because the need the money to develop it, we were sold an idea but not the actual feature which needs to be developed and pay for ahead of time something like that. but is coming soon and hopefully this time it will be available for all vehicles.  another example the module tree function which has not been developed either and the number one reason why I bought the tool and still having wet dreams about it lol. hopefully this one gets developed as well.

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    Coopers Auto

2015-10-25 10:51:36 (Reply to:ede65)

We fell victim to this scam. We just bought ours and are seriously considering sending it back. The removal of this 1 feature, and frankly a really big feature, is a deal breaker.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-10-26 04:41:27 (Reply to:Coopers Auto)

What do you mean Coopers Auto hat 

What is the scam?

Total2 Pages