Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > After Update machine crashes..
After Update machine crashes..

2791 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-17 15:36:53

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    Propwash
    2015-10-20 17:09:30
     My current version is 1.29 machine crashes in the autel program. wont stay stable. cant update or reinstall. My subscription expired 8-7-15 but it still installed updates afterwards.Now it wont run and i cant install any updates .So was the updates after expiration on purpose to get me to install a defective ver so i was forced into purchasing a new subscription? And where is all the free flash files i was promised when i spent the 4000.00 for this tool to flash cars for the last year?Ohh and i never received a reply to any support requests i submitted about problems i had with the software yet i took the time to submit pics and detailed info on the freeze data i submitted.I did my part i own multiple autel tools. But tbis is not how i expected to be treated , and now im reading that i am forced into a 1300 update. Also i am told by the dealer that i bought the tool from (Matco) that they no longer will carry or support Autel devices..

•   Level 4   
    (117) points
    JulesD

2015-10-21 01:30:11 (Reply to:Propwash)

Where are you located mate?  
    From what I've seen so far it definitely said NOT to update if your subscription had run out as there could be issues.
    I'm not an Autel support staff member but we're a dealer in Australia so these are questions I'm currently answering for customers here.

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    Propwash
    2015-10-21 11:17:58 (Reply to:JulesD)
     Located in usa..unfortunaltly i never read anything about a message anywhere that said not to update. I had not looked at when it would ru out. It only now started saying ohh youre subscription has expired. this is oct and it was aug when it ran out..Thanks you for the replay. WHERE IS AUTEL SUPPORT WHEN WE ASK QUESTIONS LIKE THIS?So im still trying to find out how i can undo that update and roll back to a previous one.I had not backed up old versions.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-10-21 17:26:02 (Reply to:Propwash)

Man I feel your pain. I always felt like one update from disaster. It looks like autel has got you. I did not know you could still update the system with an expired subscription. I have 3 days left of mine and have not downloaded since v.129 update. I turned my wifi off about two months ago. No forced updates for me.  v1.28 is working as normal for me. I do not think there is a way back for you if you did no backup. You need to post your complaint on the maxsys forum to warn other expired users.

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    Propwash
    2015-10-26 15:35:16 (Reply to:hondaman219)
     Ok See this is AN ISSUE THIS  has been up for over a WEEK AND NO SUPPORT.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    W30442

2016-03-13 14:24:35 (Reply to:Propwash)

You can bring back your old version by uninstalling any updates you did

•   Level 5   
    (275) points
    jbrheaume

2016-03-17 15:36:53 (Reply to:Propwash)

aeswave.com sells the update for $1000.00
  Total1 Pages