Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > maxisys pro big problem!!!!
maxisys pro big problem!!!!

2931 Views 8 Replies Latest reply: 2016-01-15 14:11:20

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-02 21:03:45
     i got my tool just before two days ago, it can't enter all modules ,i tried it on a lot of cars and its not work almost, another issue when i perss auto vin its stay on step 1_8 and stuck ,it did't go to next step 2_8
    so it stay 1_8 i can't cancle i must reboot my tool and vci ,when i try again the same problem happend.
    if i choose the car manualy and choose auto read 'the same problem happened,its stuck and i must reboot them. if i choose some cars like hyundai santa fea 2008 v6 it CAN ENTER ALMOST module but i CAN'T enter engine and transmission...another cars i can't enter to thair moduls manualy too.
    so please help me

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-02 23:38:55 (Reply to:saleem)
     i'm surprised the occurrence of such a malfunction, this is a global company and have an exellent reputation .
    i hope that the support team fix my problem quickly.

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-05 00:12:48 (Reply to:saleem)
     if any body faced like this problem and have an idea ,so please help

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-01-05 07:15:09 (Reply to:saleem)

Hi, have you updated the VCI? If no, please update the device and connect it to the Maxisys tablet via USB cable to check the result. Please try to upload a data log for the problems, like on Hyundai Santa for our engineers to check the problem. Once data log uploaded, please let us know. You may write to support@autel.com for quick reply. Thanks!

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-07 02:26:25 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    hi,i upload the problems and the support ask me for more vedio, i upload mre example before two days and till this moment no body answer ,and i am still not use my tool on car diagnosis,i got my tool from one weak ago,please try to help me more 

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-07 21:17:58 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     hi support
    i noted that when i try to diagnose jeeb grand cherokee 2002,after i choose maual search the tool start searching ans still search till if i leave it one hour,but if i disconnect the VCI and reconnect it while the tool still searching then its go on and diagnos all the module perfect,i try to scape and enter again the same problem happen so i must disconnect the vci and connect it agin,............what is the problem ? 

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-11 18:54:14 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     hi support
    the autel support team asked me about the data of my vci ,i sent it before three days ago and till this moment
    no body support me, could you help by explane what do the mean by vci data
    and why the are late?

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-01-15 05:47:35 (Reply to:saleem)

Hi, we have already replied by email. Pleas check. Thanks!

•   Level 3   
    (67) points
    saleem
    2016-01-15 14:11:20 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     the dealer in china asked me to send back the vci device,i am stay in africa
    so i have to send it back to repair it ,but what i want it from you "is my problem
    sure it is the vci?"
    if yes i have to buy a new one to keep the time
    then after they fix my old one it will be spare device
    so please do you advice me to buy a new vci dvice?
    thank you support
  Total1 Pages