Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Flashing

9320 Views 30 Replies Latest reply: 2017-05-04 22:34:40

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-03-28 03:40:05 (Reply to:Emmanuel89)

thanks, will give them a try.

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim
    2017-04-08 01:57:35

Thanks to everybody for replying

Seems I have some catching up to do

Its nice to see the success everyone is having

what percentage  of immobilizer/key functions are carried out  online oe ,

or through maxisys , or clone tools/pin web sites ect.

Flashing is easy, but Immobilizer is my weakness

to flashing other than gm

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim
    2017-04-15 00:20:40 (Reply to:spikeoo7)

I have been trying to get HDS working

What patch are you using or talking about

I downloaded that same version from cartech

Whats this patch I assume to the registry

Something like EDE65 posted long time back about function library swap

Or am I way off

•   Level 4   
    (153) points
    Emmanuel89

2017-04-15 05:38:03 (Reply to:Jim)

What makes/years do you find yourself programming immobilizers?
    SBB, Tcode or MVP pro will probably be your best bet....or just get a locksmith license to access all anti-theft pin codes and use with OE software

•   Level 6   
    (457) points
    Jim
    2017-04-15 14:37:15 (Reply to:Emmanuel89)

mostly before 2012,could be doing flash updates dom/Asian regularly

But cant see to get hds running

You know anything about patch

have been playing with registry but no luck

only do gm rite now 

•   Level 4   
    (153) points
    Emmanuel89

2017-04-15 16:55:53 (Reply to:Jim)

Before 2012....SBB by silica its the cheapest out of the MVP & TCODE pro
    Or find a knock off SBB on eBay....for the price it works just fine and can do most makes/models if all you need to do is keys before 12', also supports all keys lost function.
    If you replace PCMs, go back with your Autel tool and write vins after programming keys and clear codes.
    I have one and it's not let me down so far

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-04-18 23:12:08 (Reply to:Jim)

there is a read me file in it that reads the following

1. Open the HDS PC folder. Run the Setup and choose either the USA market. If your in a different market, choose USA anyway.

2. After it installs, use either the 32 bit or 64 bit dealer patch, depending on what your Windows system is. MAKE SURE TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT PATCH.
    2a. If you are going to use a Honda HIM or a Honda GNA600 scan tool, use the HIMGNA patch. If you are using a different device, you can leave it alone.

3. Open the HDS software and press F12, choose the device you will be using.
    3a. If you are in a different market than USA, choose the market you are in.

4. Open the ihds folder. Run the setup and let it install.

5. If you are NOT using the OEM Honda MVCI tool, install the J2534 Rewrite software so you can update modules via passthru.

6. Enjoy!

get it from here  http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=19190&highlight=honda+hds 

there is a guy there on another thread name hasoon, he sells it really cheap like 20 bucks and always has the latest release, also can help install it and set up remotely.

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-04-18 23:23:23 (Reply to:Jim)

the maxidas/maxisys works pretty good with Honda immobilizer without having to input a security code, I use it  some times. the hds is more for diagnostic although it does immo also but it requires a code. also included there is a flashing utility with all calibration files to be used with your jbox, any brand.

•   Level 5   
    (232) points
    nikkoms

2017-04-19 20:47:40 (Reply to:spikeoo7)

Have you ever programmed any Toyota Immobilizers? I had a customer who lost all his keys to an 05 ES330 and he bought a new uncut key from the dealer, and wanted me to program it. I used the latest Techstream with a seed key from that website you linked, but everytime Techstream would give me an error "Immobiliser Code Reset Failed". I wasted $25 in seed keys trying to get past that, but never could. I followed the Toyota instructions to a T. I did the Techstream cable test with the Maxiflash and noticed that CAN-H & CAN-L failed the test (BAT, GND, K & L were good). I wonder if that has something to do with it. Have you ever programmed a Toyota key? If so, what year/model?

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-04-20 02:24:50 (Reply to:nikkoms)

yes I have done many Toyota and lexus vehicle without any issues at all, from 1998/99 to 2016, latest one I did  was a 2016 Tacoma, all keys lost.  I have used techstream from version 4 all the way to 12.030 which is what I have now and never ran into any problem. I have used the maxiflash pro jbox most of the time. Have you flashed your jbox with the latest firmware?  I have never ran the cable test feature  couldn't tell you if this specifically for the VIM or it can be used  to test any interface or jbox since I have never ran into anything like this but you can run a network test to make sure all modules show up and also make sure there are no (u) codes. start by updating your jbox firmware, if that does not solve your issue I will try a different jbox or interface to rule that out. good luck.

Total4 Pages