Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Mazda MMP software not recognizing MaxiF...
Mazda MMP software not recognizing MaxiFlash Elite

5040 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-02 21:07:18

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-03-01 12:41:33 (Reply to:)

yes programming files 86 from c: I have a few software on my computer that requires that to work. I don't think mmp is one of them but just in case nothing else works for you. something else to keep in mind is you may not be the system administrator on that computer so to be sure instead of double clicking on the mmp application as it is usually done, right click on it and chose run as an administrator option, that will give you all the rights to install it. hope one of this works for you. am sure I have installed on 64 bit system in the past without any issues at all but its been a while. make sure there is no (ford fmp) ford ids, Honda hds, jag/rover ids/ssd installed on your computer, they will clash. re-download the maxiflash app from this website to make sure your copy or disk is not corrupted. good luck. 

•   Level 2   
    (25) points

2017-03-02 14:31:25 (Reply to:spikeoo7)
     Gday mate!
    Happy days! 

As soon as I installed all the drivers and mazdas MMP software on the old laptop (which is 64bit, but only running 32bit windows) we had touch down! 

I opened MMP and the list showed both the maxiflash AND a tactrix cable I had been using on this computer years ago for Mitsubishi tuning hahaha!

THEN I found MMP can't locate the ViN of this mazda3 on its database, a bit of further reading leads me to believe I need to use the ford version (FMP) for the SP23 model...?
    We shall see tomorrow!

Thanks again mate!
    Dan

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-03-02 21:07:18 (Reply to:)

Mazda mmp  should be able to do all mazda vehicles even if vin is not found. what year is this mazda 3? . fmp and mmp can not be installed on the same computer. up to 2012 or 2013, vcm 1,  the ford ids was used for both ford and mazda, they have separated since and use different software and hardware but as far as the j2534 goes am not sure, don't use it much. on old ford and mazda the vin is not really important, lets say before 03 - 04. just program keys or parameter reset on ford. mazda will most likely require the in-code. good luck.  I have found many software to give driver issues on 64bit os, the reason I keep most of mines on 32bit and the professional version of what ever os I use.

Total2 Pages