Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > programing
programing

2228 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-03-24 01:36:48

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    chris
    2017-03-23 21:52:09
    I watch couple utub videos how they program dme on bmw and it dose not make any sense how the cas work after they complite the job .I'm lucky I got this maxy 908p true my parts store I will return this toy .if I have to go to dealer and buy softwere this tool not satisfite me at all softweresare avaliable on forums for most cars so is the programers or clone asian cars are easy americans to vw audi bmw mercedes this tool is useless unless you guys know some hiden functions which my tool don't show . So bmw you need to buy orginal tool from a dealer $1000 not big deal to down load softwere auto hex its easy to operate you need that to be a bmw expert vvdi its a good tool covers 18 cars and now you are in $30000 but at least you can be on level pluse with dealer asian toyota is cheap interface softwere free on forum .inteligens of this tool is for backyard mechaniks that what I see if I'm wrong prove meright please would like to know how the hell you replace dme

•   Level 5   
    (232) points
    nikkoms

2017-03-23 22:46:22 (Reply to:chris)

Did you read the manual? Do research? Autel is not going to hold your hand through the procedure, you need to learn what your tool is capable of and how to use it. A couple of Youtube videos are not going to make you an expert.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-03-24 01:36:48 (Reply to:chris)

"inteligens of this tool is for backyard mechaniks that what I see if I'm wrong prove meright please would like to know how the hell you replace dme"

If there is any correlation between intelligence and spelling ability, I think you need to go back to Caveman School and at least learn to use spell checker,  before ranting about the intelligence level of a tool geared to backyard mechanics. :-) Sorry It's probably just  Boogle Translator , but it's funny. 
  Total1 Pages