Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > mercedes transmission software wont upda...
mercedes transmission software wont update on ms908s pro

1692 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2019-08-17 03:28:11

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    N Taylor Welding
    2019-06-17 00:53:28
    Im trying to update the transmission software on my w209 clk55 amg, followed all the correct steps and it started step 1 to download the file with the little bar thing going up, then lost internet connection and aborted.... Now when I try to redo it with even full internet it won't even connect to the server and says something along the lines of "data transfer failed" and won't proceed any further , have tried in connecting / reconnecting / rebooting and even sent a report to autel with no reply as of yet, please could someone advise on what to do as this was one of the main reasons I purchased this unit (ms908s pro) to be able to update all my cars software

Many thanks for any input or advice
    Darren

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2019-06-17 09:42:03 (Reply to:N Taylor Welding)

Is your tool fully updated.........? as there is a new software for Benz with lots of changes for they server connections

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    N Taylor Welding
    2019-06-17 10:47:28 (Reply to:Ashraf)
    Yeah all up to date

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2019-08-17 03:28:11 (Reply to:N Taylor Welding)

I think I would try  to delete the failed vehicle session and the  file download from vehicle History and start over from scratch, making sure you maintain a good internet connection during the entire process. I believe you also need to use the provided USB cable between the Scanner and the VCI during the actual programming but not sure if the bluetooth gets temporarily turned off while the USB cable is used. 
  Total1 Pages