Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiCheck > Airbag/ABS > Maxipro communication error on ABS 2008 ...
Maxipro communication error on ABS 2008 suziki xl7

2865 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2015-09-23 04:33:51

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Phantom
    2015-09-20 00:07:39
      Hello just got the maxicheckpro last month great scanner but needs updating
    Needed for diagnosis on 2008 suziki xl7 Abs but no communication error
    On tool ...found a fix for now till we get update
    You can use Chev/ Equinox same GM Equipment module and I was able to use all functions and fix car works also for the rest. IE steering centering brake motor test Air bag and so on .
    I think if the just port over the Chev / Equinox to the suziki it will work but 
    I am not a programmer 
    Hope this helps ...

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-09-20 03:39:25 (Reply to:Phantom)

Phantom good tips well done at least you got it sorted.................now could you please send an email to support team explaining them rather than just posting here on forum also, if you could please get some data log files from your Suzuki by using Chev software it could be helpful to them to add in Suzuki updates..............

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Phantom
    2015-09-21 19:41:58 (Reply to:Ashraf)
     Thanks for taking time to respond to my post first time user on here, And I was not sure how to get the message to the right people so
    figured the tech's use the tools on a daily basis would show me the way lol ...I am a ex-tech as well 30+ years but still do a lot on the side
    making ends meet ...I did send info to tech support and attach the "Dat files" from scanner and a text file as well. hope that will help with it ..
    sounds like they are not johnny on the spot ...I had filled out a trouble form on the site with no respond to it thus far thanks for any help
    Phantom 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-09-22 16:18:39 (Reply to:Phantom)

Don't worry I have already forwarded your post link to them they will soon reply you...........................

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-09-23 02:25:44

Thanks Ashraf and Phantom, we have forwarded it to our R&D dept and our engineers will discuss it whether it can be achieved easily. Thanks.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-09-23 04:33:51

After double checking, at present stage, we don't intend to make any change. And we will add more functions and protocols into Suzuki software in March, 2016. 
  Total1 Pages