Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiCheck > Airbag/ABS > 08 Toyota tundra abs bleed. help please
08 Toyota tundra abs bleed. help please

1652 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2019-09-24 18:05:41

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2019-08-21 02:11:14
    I just got my maxicheck mx808. Update everything. I watched a few videos on how to do it.
    1 It does not look like the same test. Mine asked me which wheel to start with. The order starts with right front. The it tells me to push the pedal down and hold it and open bleeder for 20 sec, then close bleeder and then let go of pedal. The wait 30 sec and push the next button and the abs will bleed the actuator. But after it does that it says the brake bleed failed. Why? (The videos I watched just bled the actuator and that was it. You would have to bleed the system like normal after that) Any help would be great.
    This is one of the main reasons I bought this thing.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2019-08-21 02:15:29
    Also forgot to ask do you have to follow the order of which wheel to start with cause the drop box starts with right front? First time I tried the test I started with right rear and it said test failed.

•   Level 4   
    (141) points
    AutelAfrica

2019-09-24 18:05:41

It looks very similar to Land Rover Discovery where it instructs you to pump the pedal and hold it. Keep on trying and if it fails move to the next one and finish with the one which fails. It always works for me, I hope it will work for you!
  Total1 Pages