Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Can 802 elite 4 Systems be upgraded to a...
Can 802 elite 4 Systems be upgraded to a All Systems

7434 Views 23 Replies Latest reply: 2020-12-13 03:16:41

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    casfoto

2017-02-05 05:46:25 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Can you have a dealer contact me as well for the upgrade also.

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    mintorol

2017-04-30 15:52:56 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Hi thanks for your prompt reply, could you please  help me upgrade the 4 system to the ALL system, this was my mistake confusing the two as the same product. Unfortunatly I bought this reader on line from china, and the shop cannot offer me assistance in the matter, . Would you please guide me in this matter of upgrade, ,, is it just software or do I have to return the unit for hardware change ??  Really appriciate any help you could give me, thanking you for your support and co-operation, 
        kind regards

•   Level 2   
    (12) points
    mintorol

2017-05-09 12:12:32 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Hi thanks for your prompt reply, could you please  help me upgrade the 4 system to the ALL system, this was my mistake confusing the two as the same product. Unfortunatly I bought this reader on line from china, and the shop cannot offer me assistance in the matter, . Would you please guide me in this matter of upgrade, ,, is it just software or do I have to return the unit for hardware change ??  Really appriciate any help you could give me, thanking you for your support and co-operation, 
        kind regards

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    bstr64

2020-12-13 03:16:41 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I am customer  and registered with a md802 . Could u please send update . Also can sd card be exfat or fat 32. Thank you very much, good evening 
  Total3 Pages