Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Md802 used - need to format sd card fir...
Md802 used - need to format sd card first?

4503 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2016-08-25 09:26:39

•   Level 2   
    (48) points
    HeeK
    2016-08-22 18:16:41 (Reply to:HeeK )
     Ouck!
    There is the possibility that the scantool i bought used was  bought already used and so already registered...the vendor actually many times told me he had worked  with it and its Peugeot for an airbag problem without the need to register so finally i have the doubt i m talking you about..
    I asked him if he bought the scantool new or used and now he is not answering me more..
    So im afraid i will receive shortly a just registered and not configurable product with the normal  procedure of serial and pwd through auteltech.com..
    There is a solution for this?

•   Level 2   
    (48) points
    HeeK
    2016-08-24 14:06:55 (Reply to:HeeK )
     DONE ALL :-) almost i think heh i registered succesfully with serial and pwd..
    downloaded the pc suite and inserted a brand new 8gb sd card in the usb reader (the one with 4 gb which came with the used scantool was 75% full with many many manufacturers) and downloaded system updates and only these manufacturers:
    ALFA, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, FIAT, VOLVO.
    Then exit from program and inserting the card in the scantool and connecting via usb it to PC it successfully powers on and gives me 3 icons for now..
    with the used sd card i had 6 icons dunnow why anyway i will start now to connect to the obd intake of my sportcoupè 2002 benz and we'll see
    I m waiting also to have italian language...in the scan menu i see the option but when i switch to it it tells me i need authorization.
    Ciao a tutti

•   Level 2   
    (48) points
    HeeK
    2016-08-25 09:26:39 (Reply to:HeeK )
     solved the issue of the only 3 icons, needed to download epb odb and oil reset software in the brands list, i was blind first time! :p
  Total2 Pages