Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > MaxiDiag Elite MD802 updates
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 updates

2607 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2023-04-12 16:48:47

•   Level 3   
    (63) points
    GJD

2023-01-01 22:44:38

Hi to all, 
    If you want to update your device, you need to update PC Suite on your computer: On your Autel website after login go to "My Account" and click on "PC Suite".
    Download Version V1.11 (for products MD808, MD808Pro). Open this ZIP file on your computer and a new icon Maxi PC Suite will appear on your office sceen. Now use this new icon to update your MD802 device. 

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    kgm20

2023-03-17 17:44:19 (Reply to:GJD)

Hi Thanks for the advice I tried that and seen about 3 updates where I assumed there should me more. Also the print part of the app wasnt there once downloaded somehow it doesnt seem to be the right download for MD802 I went back and downloaded the software 1.36 and that looks normal enough. Very disappointing that it seems no one was notified there would be no more updates. 

•   Level 3   
    (63) points
    GJD

2023-04-12 16:48:47 (Reply to:kgm20)

Hi kgm20,
    You are right. software 1.36 is adapted to MD802. When you let the computer mouse pointer on the related Product List, a window with all relates products will open, and MD802 takes part of it.
    Nevertheless V1.11 (MD808 and 808Pro) has worked well for my MD 802 Elite.  I have tried out V1.36, but there are no updates available, contrary to V1.11 where 5 updates are available since my last update in februay this year.
    So I conclude that the Elite version does not match with V1.36. May be someone else has experiece with the same device ??
    Regarding the print button, yes it is not installed automatically. But the file has been installed on your computer. You just have to install it manually. You will find it here on Explorer: C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiSys\PassThru\Maxi PC Suit. You can create a shortcut and slide it on your office screen or créate a button on your task bar.
    I think there will be less and less updates because Autel focus their efforts on more recent (professional) devices for more recent vehicles coverage...  Unfortunately MD8XX devices take part of  an "old" generation.
  Total2 Pages