Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > TPMS > TS601 > TS601 keeps on freezing - Im unable to d...
TS601 keeps on freezing - Im unable to do ANYTHING! Just wait for battery to die? This cant be how its supposed to be.

2744 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-08-05 07:34:59

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    bren3901
    2016-07-09 00:43:29
     Ive had the TS601 for about 10 days now. It is now the 6th time that while using it it just stays stuck at some random point. Then i am unable to do anything - There is NOWAY to turn off - reset - nothing!!!!! One time it stuck during a BEEP. I had to put it in my car so customers wouldnt say what the hell is that noise? I went out 2 hours later - Still going! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPP until the battery dies. I didnt buy a cheap TPMS tool so i didnt have problems like this. Has anyone else been through this? If so,any answers? I also called tech support - Asked for callback after 20min on hold. NOPE NO CALL - Im guessing that i will get the same response to my email.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-08-05 07:34:59 (Reply to:bren3901)

Sorry for this problem. Have you tried to format the SD card and download all the software again? If it still can't work, I am afraid it is hardware issue. Please contact your dealer for warranty.
  Total1 Pages