Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
maxisys mini programmer

1802 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-02-28 14:10:25

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Smithco
    2014-12-09 17:05:18
    Will autel be making an add on control module programmer for the maxisys mini in the near future??

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-13 09:35:17 (Reply to:Smithco)

Its not their plan for now but they should. But remember this is to be used on autel
    server only when available, oem websites don't allow androids devices, so you always
    going to be limited and god only knows when autel server will be complete. You are
    better off getting a drewtech or actia passthru and a laptop, don't miss out on flasing
    vehicles waiting for autel. There is a lot of money to be made flashing. Good luck.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-02-28 14:10:25 (Reply to:Smithco)

As far as I know ede65 is correct. Autel MaxiSys mini, will be able to do some coding/programing like MaxySys Pro, but it only will connect with Autel servers instead of the OEM Servers. So you always will be deppending in what Autel servers as.

I know that this features coding/programing, and software, in MaxiSys Mini will be close to 100%, like OEM, until the end of this year in brands like BMW, MB, HONDA, PSA, FORD, MAZDA, RENAULT, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, at least.

But I always will prefer MaxiSys PRO. I think the J2534 box will make a difference in the future.
  Total1 Pages