Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Maxisys extra feautures

2236 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2015-03-23 11:19:48

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-02-07 03:24:59
    Comparing it to other tools, most of them are less, but some have marvelous functions we miss out on so far on MaxiSys. Most of which would be the amount of directions with standard problems (on codes, under the help, at times I find directions/hints/suggestions, most of the time not). I know we are the techs, but at times it's great to lean on external info. The powerful MaxiSys would be THE tool to do analysis of code combinations etc. and give possible directions. Especially if freeze frame data is available. This however is not a failure, more an extra possibility.

On SnapOn we have pinouts with sensor data and testing solutions of these sensors. This I do miss very much on Autel. I know SnapOn has hands in great data pools, so it's more easy for them, but this would be a great feauture to add for Autel. Same for wiring diagrams, would be an awesome feature as well.

Tags: maxisys

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-02-13 07:02:07 (Reply to:Matronix)

I think some of this features are possible not all of them since we are limited to space.
    Also autel will have to develope this function for all markets big job. But code hints
    and sensor pin out will be great like you said I agree.

•   Level 3   
    (91) points
    electrocosta

2015-03-23 11:19:48

I agree, that features are always welcome
  Total1 Pages