Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Authorisations

1630 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2016-02-24 07:01:07

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    Pd123
    2016-02-16 11:11:36
     Apparently it is not isolated cases of Autel Australia dealer products not being Authorised for downloading Australian manufacturing software. This is a little ridiculous when the purpose of going to the Authorised dealer is to get the product with minimal hassles. This has happened both times for the products I have purchased and the purchase was BEFORE the traditional new year holiday but here I am still waiting for my software. Why are these units not authorised when they are allocated to Australian resellers? seems like you would want to fix the cars that were built in and are common in your area...

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-24 07:01:07 (Reply to:Pd123)

I am afraid the reseller you bought the tool from is not our authorized Australian agent. As far as I know, some dealers from other countries also sell Autel products to Australian customers without Australian cars included (the price may be lower). If the reseller is our Australian agent, Australian cars can be included. So please contact the reseller directly to add the software if they are said to be our Australian dealer.
  Total1 Pages