Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Maxilink ML629 unable to connect to my computer

10831 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2021-03-13 18:31:38

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    bertsdealz

2020-06-15 18:03:14

I had the same issue, but Autel's response worked for me. 

For me, I shut down the Maxi PC Suite software, while holding down the left navigation button I plugged the USB to my laptop. The image with the MaxiLink/USB card and a Green North Arrow shows up. I then open the Maxi PC Suite software which allows me to log in and connect to the ML629. 

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    intensemx

2020-10-15 16:56:49

This worked for me, thank you, Hold left and then connect USB while PC suit is open

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    DMHamilton

2020-10-19 18:43:43 (Reply to:Bluehog)

I have the same problem. I even installed the software on another computer and can only update the software using the micro USB card read. Autel while responsive have not been able to resolve the matter. I don't understand why the unit won't operate the way it was designed to operate and Autel cannot fix it. Got it from Amazon and I expect I will return it.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Billy Powell

2021-01-17 15:05:28 (Reply to:Bluehog)

Hi it worked for me! spent hour trying to connect to the pc! maybe I should have read the instructions in the first place.

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    ChrisRobinson

2021-03-13 18:31:38

It's frustratingly difficult, but once you finally get the MaxiSuite installed, and importantly the PC Suite Printer software.
    Then what worked for me was the following:
    1) Launch the software including the PC Link
    2) Check in the taskbar area the MaxiSys Printer is running
    3) Connect the device
    4) Go to 'Playback'
    5) Open the MaxiSys Printer
    6) Click 'MaxiCheck Printer' tab at the top (2nd tab)
    7) On the device, select the data you want. Press Print, and it will generate in the MaxiCheck Printer dialogue.

Now you can print the data that spooled up into the printer software.
  Total2 Pages