Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Digital Inspection Sheet for Mechanical Repair Shops

1232 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2018-05-02 20:53:19

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    RossColket
    2018-05-02 16:22:06
     Please consider including the following sheet with your pre and post scan options. This is a valuable asset to shops for sales with customers. You have all of the pieces with the future pre and post scan report, just not the mechanical inspection report. If you had that capability I would buy 2 more scanners for my technicians as soon as it became available.

Presently bolt on Technologies has one with a monthly fee. The benefit of being able to email this to a customer to show them codes, pictures and also a mechanical inspection report greatly increase sales. "A picture is worth a thousand words". Shops that run these sheets have seen dramatic returns on their average work orders. I do know that snap on is presently working on a version for their scan tools

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2018-05-02 20:53:19 (Reply to:RossColket)

F@ck you Boss Ross, no body wants to fill out your d@mned BS free mandatory safety inspection sheets with your Sh@tty $24.99 oil changes. Why do you think so many people are going with Full Synthetic Oil annual oil changes. It's so they don't have to see your ugly face 4 times a year and say no to the upsell BS. LOL.
  Total1 Pages