Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Mazda CX 5 Skyactive D 2.2

1126 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2023-05-25 04:09:59

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    ecassar
    2019-06-18 14:04:31
     I own a Mazda CX 5 Skyactive Diesel 2.2, year of manufacture 2014, and would like to start carrying out the oil change myself.  However I will need to carry out an oil data reset following the oil change.  Are there any devices from Autel, such as the Maxidas DS808, which are capable of doing this.  On the description of the hardware it says that it can perform an oil service reminder, but I don't think that this is the same like an oil data reset.

Thanks

•   Level 1   
    (3) points

2023-05-05 00:16:43

Such a poor service, I have CX 5 as well, bought this tool to do oil etc, 2023, still no Mazda CX 5 support , seems like I need to sell it and the try something else

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Martin Homes

2023-05-25 04:09:59 (Reply to:)

I'm a CX-5 Diesel (2017) owner.  My Autel scanner doesn't recognise and can't decode the VIN which is not very helpful.
    You can do an oil data reset without using OBD. 

These instructions are taken from the owners manual...
    1. Switch the ignition OFF.
    2. Switch the ignition ON with the instrument panel illumination knob (top right side of instrument cluster) pressed, and keep it pressed for about 5 seconds until the master warning light (Triangle with ! inside it) flashes.
    3.After the master warning light flashes for several seconds, the initialisation is completed.
  Total1 Pages