Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
To open an APP of a brand on Diagnostic, now must be connected to Internet (HATE IT)

433 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2023-05-20 02:27:28

•   Level 2   
    (10) points

2023-05-04 13:48:26
    Hello there,

I work supporting my customers in site.  From some weeks ago, to do a simple diagnostic procedure, the tool must be connected to Internet. Every time I must Turn ON the router on iPhone. WHY? You can just syncronize it to Internet once a week, or once a month... but everytime? I think you should try the same place of your custommers, go to street and work for 1 week with your tool and you will think twice before doing this kind of nonsense.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points

2023-05-10 03:34:38

Exactly. I hear the reasoning is theft. Unsure if its due to hardware, software or some new hack. But NOT MY PROB. But I could live with a periodic check daily check. But this has the possibility to bankrupt us lil guys.
    Buy back. Or fix Please. Including all the adapters and compatible hardware.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Jim P

2023-05-20 02:27:28

I work as a mobile locksmith in a rural area with very poor cellular and mobile data coverage.  This change has made my IM508 pretty much unusable. I will NEVER purchase another Autel tool!
  Total1 Pages