Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Is it safe to buy new off Ebay?
Is it safe to buy new off Ebay?

1832 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-18 01:42:45

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    TRS71
    2017-06-16 16:26:40
     Seller has 2 years of updates for a low price on a MS908P . I want to be sure it isn't a fake or clone, and that I will get the updates.

•   Level 4   
    (136) points
    Mex77

2017-06-16 21:37:24 (Reply to:TRS71)

If the price is right, then why not!

But my guess is NOT!!!

•   Level 7   
    (817) points
    spikeoo7

2017-06-18 01:42:45 (Reply to:TRS71)

the only maxisys with 2 year update that I know of  is the 908 elite, 908p only has 1, so be careful. remember the saying  if its too good to be true it probably is. I think you should lets us know who this seller is and what his/her asking price is so that we can better advice you. I personally advice people to buy from their authorized dealer in their country only but  I know its not the only option, there are some Chinese sellers that are very responsible as well, will not mention names to favor one over the other but there are a few. also keep in mind when you buy overseas and the tool needs to be returned for service, exchanged etc, the down time will be much longer than if you bought it locally. also if you buy it from a guy name joe, on ebay, craigs list etc, for example, instead of a known company/seller  and something should happen to your tool, there is a big chance you will never se him/her again.
  Total1 Pages