Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > nissan software nats/immo issue
nissan software nats/immo issue

7308 Views 24 Replies Latest reply: 2015-05-19 16:43:05

•   Level 6   
    (712) points
    Screechie

2015-02-15 09:20:17

Autel need to remove you syny aka shitty from this forum or it will be ruined by one
    asshole , Support please look into this issue, it is
    affecting the tools ability to progress.

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    afm

2015-02-16 22:06:28 (Reply to:ede65)

I currently have version 4, I will email you for version 3 if you don't mind.
    Thx

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Rafiki

2015-05-19 14:24:08

Hi, i am having the same issue with a Nissan juke 2011 am not able to do the steer lock release and programing the key cant get the car to ACC mode.
    Did you solve your problem with the DS708? 
    How did you get it to work?

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-05-19 16:43:05 (Reply to:afm)
    I don't have version 3.0 . Lost all backups do to a virus or something. I have 11
    maxisys out there one of them most have it I have to check. I believe after version 3.0
    nissan nats got screwed up. They did add more features and options with the new
    releases but nats is deffenetly out of wack on many vehicles. I have programmed
    vehicles that even support says its not available and the ones suppost to be available
    I have not being able to do. According to support push button ikeys system is not
    available yet after 2010. Guess what I have done a few and on the other hand I have
    had issues with older vehicles go figure. But all this gaps in our tool is nothing new, it
    has been going on since day one. I don't use the maxisys to program any keys on any
    vehicle I find it to be unreliable for the most part. It is great tool don't get me wrong I
    love my masisys but it has its limitations just like the rest. For key programming get
    something else like sk-100sk-200 skp-900 etc there are many out there.
  Total3 Pages