Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Opel/Vauxhall Get Pin Code Option
Opel/Vauxhall Get Pin Code Option

8675 Views 42 Replies Latest reply: 2022-08-24 14:40:54

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-01 03:52:31 (Reply to:ede65)
       Ede thanks for your Vote and support................

To Support

I will be very honest I bought this tool just because of this option otherwise I did not need this tool and a very first update of Opel/Vauxhall this option was removed and I did also post on forum asking for it why it was removed but, no body bothered replying to my post...........

Now support and the engineers of Autel you should know that the users of the tool are the one to make tool to stand in market not only  the manufactures or engineers.................So, when the users are happy with the tool they can give feed back.............

So, my advice is please put this tool back in right place and make sure you follow up on our data log files which we sand you..............Since I got this tool I have sand you many data log files but, you have only replied to few of them what about other files................? Special the Honda Civic one which was with misleading fault code on ABS System..........The original fault on vehicle was 11.1 Front Drivers Side Wheel Speed Sensor and MaxisysPro was showing as 17.1 Unknown Fault Code.................

We take our time and record the data log files so that you can make this tool to be the best tool and when you get those file you don't do any thing out it..................it really puts us off.....................

Once again I am saying users good feed back you will stand in market...............Users bed feed back your tool loses the market so think about it.............

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-01 16:32:22

I do vote YES

Pin code reading is standard on several tools in Europe and that is simply because you need it to program certain things. Please do put it back in, even if not perfected or working on all cars yet and then improve on it.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-01 17:19:34

come on guys this is not enough votes. let me tell you i have never seen an opel or a vaxhaul in my life and probably never will but the fact that if  a feature is removed from one make it could be removed from others, it is just a matter of time. do not let autel get away with this downgrade or i assure you we are next. we have hundreds of members here if not thousands that at some point or another has benefit from this site and the members here. please bring your vote to the forum, we got to win, we are the paying members the end users of this tools, we say what goes and what doesn't. lets go members lets bring it on.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-02 11:52:53 (Reply to:ede65)

yes I agree also

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-07-02 11:53:13 (Reply to:ede65)

me too

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    mmcd

2015-07-02 12:51:18 (Reply to:ede65)

me too

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-02 14:00:48 (Reply to:ede65)
     Ede my buddy I like that spirit of gentle man you are the man whom I can trust and go with you in any WAR !!!!!!!

My Vote Is YESSSSS For all  makes and model to have Get Pin Code Option

To Support

Trust me if you put this option to your MaxisysPro Tool you will be increasing 90% of value to the most of the Market and people will be buying this tool just for this option

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-07-03 03:11:46 (Reply to:Ashraf)

As I already said in previous post, if Autel put Maxisys getting PIN CODE.this will improve the sales in 1000%. 

This is all most the most important function in a diagnostic, because with this we can do a lot of stuffs, and most important we can change several ECU.

I have already send to support several links and software to put in Maxisys in order to be able to that.

So for me it's not a YES, it's a GIANT YES!!! 

•   Level 4   
    (144) points
    autocare9

2015-07-05 06:41:34

I have asked for this to be fixed a month ago and still no reply .I wish I kept my maxidas 708 and not purchased the maxisys . I also want the pin read back and to autel to reply to complaints and not ignore them , remember we are the paying customers . So from me its a yes yes yes

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf
    2015-07-05 06:57:49
      To Support,

Support can you please draw your attention on this post as you can now see most of all the Autel tool users want this and all the most important options to be put back to the tool.......I am sure you can also see most users vote is YES..........

So, can you please reverse engineering the software or, add those options back and make your tool users happy so, that they can happily and willing pay for they next year coming updates................

Thanks
    Ash
  Total5 Pages