Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > TPMS > TS501 > "Write file to sensor error"
"Write file to sensor error"

4089 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-06 14:08:50

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Generalmisra
    2016-05-22 23:41:48
     So I just bought this TS501 so I could replace a TPMS sensor I broke while changing a tire on a 2013 Honda Civic. The tool will connect to the OBD2 port and reads the sensor ID's of the automobile. What frustrating me to no end is the fact this tool will not program the MX sensors that came with the tool! The part I find even more insane is that the manual that came with the sensor has this to say "If programming failed, the screen will show as below (Figure 5.13), in this case, please perform programming function again." Thanks for the help manual I only tried that 30 times or more, with all 4 315mHz sensors that came with the unit. I also tried updating the tool, but the two updates that are available say "Install Failed" Im not sure if this has something to do with the fact the updating program claims there is 0mb of space on the D: and 0mb of free space.

Needless to say I'm very unhappy with this product thus far, and am damn near ready to crush this thing out of anger.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
     cant believe no one has replied to this i have the same issue on an 06 moutaineer

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Szumetz

2017-06-06 14:08:50 (Reply to:allstarmotorsales)

I am having same issue with a 2010 Toyota Sienna will not write the 315hz sensors. reads everything else.
  Total1 Pages