Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Update prices for the maxisys?
Update prices for the maxisys?

6769 Views 24 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-03 21:06:39

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1

2015-01-12 05:01:22 (Reply to:ede65)

I have already contacted autel about extending my subscription for another year and they declined to do this for me and said they could not do this because the server controls this and they have no way to acomplish this for me,thats exactly what I expected to hear from them,I tried many different avenues through autel to get this to happen with no avail.
    To anyone that is looking to get another year subscription extended for there early release on this product I wish you good luck.
    I can tell you from that I will not be renewing my subscription this year which is up february 1 2015..
    We will see what will come in the months to come however my gutt tells me that when a product starts out with this many problems from the start it continues on that path.Good luck to everyone who has invested,my heart bleeds for us,it was our investment and we pay the price.I will not be holding my breath anymore,I have used a hammer many times and know when to put it down,after I hit myself enough in the hand.
    Maybe if autel sees enough email about there customer being dissatisfied maybe maybe something will happen,again I wont hold my breath,I said this before,I will go back to just doing brake jobes and tune ups,I made more money back in the first 5 years of being a tech when I di not know anything.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-12 10:44:11 (Reply to:wgregkz1)
    Yes I don't think another free year of updates will happen, specially with all the
    expenses autel just acquired with all this lawsuits and lawyers etc. At the same time I
    don't see them selling many new updates if they don't fix the issues we currently have
    as well as adding something or extending our update period not for a year but maybe
    3 month as a good faith so that we can see the results they are planning on fixing
    adding etc, or perhaps a discount price for those that expired or about to like my self.
    Believe it or not I get no special treatment either I have to pay like everybody else. But I
    am ok with it as long as they do it right and give us support.

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1

2015-01-12 17:18:24 (Reply to:ede65)

Thanks ede65
    You are amazing,you without a question have made this a better tool,I am just fustrated that i have been unable to do any reflash on any the cars that i have connected to,gm,ford,and chrysler and that is why i bought the tool after 1 year.I dont use this tool everyday,i am a retired master auto technician and try to keep updated.
    Maybe you could tell me how to get rid of that annoying thumbnail on the side of the screen that i keep hitting that changes the screen,i dont need it.Ooops just hit it again.
                                                             Many Thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-12 18:38:34 (Reply to:wgregkz1)
    Thank you. If is the multitask function your reffering to is an easy fix. Go to settings,
    the one bellow masyfix you will then see the multitask just turn it off, look to the upper
    right side to turn the feature off. Regarding the flashing feature that was a tease, its like
    saying look what I could do but not actually do it. A highway robbery I have no other
    words to describe it. I didn't buy one but I feel bad for everyone that did and this is one
    of the things that bother me the most and I really hope autel will compensate this
    customers some how, I really do.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-13 03:47:20 (Reply to:ede65)

We will develop flashing function to more makes according to customers' requirement. However, it takes much time and energy. As far as I know, they are already working on programming for GM and Ford.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-01-13 17:40:25 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    Thank you support, you are doing a great job informing us of current and future fixes
    and functions. I am starting to like you again, keep up the good work and please keep
    comimg back to the forum. Best regards ede.

•   Level 4   
    (140) points
    roberto

2015-03-21 10:04:06 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Support, I have a failed sftware update that you say here , when I contact technical
    support some guy want to charge me for this issue , my last update was like 02.03.15 .
    The guy want to charge me annual feeeeeeeeee he toll me, if you don't pay I don't fix
    your issue and autel will stop the software .(((( Even went autel wedside say no
    annual fee)))) . Right now nissan, infiniti, mercedes , acura, and others don't work. This
    guy work in california he song like mexican

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    shawng

2015-03-31 14:55:30 (Reply to:roberto)

When I purchased the unit last year, I clicked on update and it said $695, now as we all know it's $1295 USD. I am in Canada and with the exchange of 30%, this is not going to happen. Considering support is virtually non existent and has yet to resolve a single issue I have called or posted about, I have little faith in them providing me with value for my money. Yes the scanner works, but there are just too many deficiencies. My all time favorite is the removal of the GM flashing. I went to do a vehicle and to my surprise, something I paid for and used before was gone. Needless to say I am very disappointed with this whole thing. I even emailed the current VP (considering their pres jumped ship) and he just fobbed it off on some support guy in New York. The Support guy did call, we discussed and then he failed to call back when promised. Another nasty email and then a cal back at 5:00 on a Friday to recap info he forgot. so still no resolution to the outrageous update fee that is higher than SnapOn. 

I suggest everyone here with a beef email gary@autel.us and complain. Perhaps we can all help each other.

•   Level 4   
    (179) points
    afoadi

2015-04-02 14:49:35

I think they must decrease the update price , and make better support

•   Level 5   
    (272) points
    shazoo

2015-04-03 03:01:42 (Reply to:afoadi)

Yes I agree the update prices should be as minimum and attrective to autel client so
    the autel product should work accurately to long last and support must need more
    active to solve the customer issues,Autel must now add the rest functions and new
    cars which could not add for last fifteen month
  Total3 Pages