Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Update prices for the maxisys?
Update prices for the maxisys?

6765 Views 24 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-03 21:06:39

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-04-03 12:06:03 (Reply to:shazoo)

In my opinion, the problem is not the price. The only thing that they have to do is continuing with will to improve the support and the software. Because if you see some improvements and will to do better, I think no one mind in paying 1300usd. Every time that someone claim about an issue of the software, should email the support with the maxim details possible. And support, have to replay that costumers asap. This is the key to success. Mistakes are the most normal thing in a company that want to get to the top of success, because they help us to improve and continuing self learning. I believe in Autel and hope that they believe in themselves.

•   Level 4   
    (179) points
    afoadi

2015-04-03 15:31:31 (Reply to:Pedro)

I agree with you, the ability is more important than the price, here is another multi
    brands diag that named( G-scan 2 )that about the same price ,it can more things and
    have strong support but I realy wish the autel goes better &better
    Until then the autel must do something like cheaper price for update, better support,...
    to keep the customer

•   Level 4   
    (179) points
    afoadi

2015-04-03 15:33:14 (Reply to:afoadi)

For this condition and status the update price is too high

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-04-03 21:06:39 (Reply to:afoadi)

Even though I still have 10 months till expiration on mini before investing in scope or camera started looking into update pricing last night. Go to aeswave.com and he sells the total care packages at a reduced price with an explanation of what's included besides one year of updates. There is a hardware fixed replacement if necessary also. The maxisys mini normally $700 USD in cart was $546 USD I  didn't check the other platform prices but I think they were reduced also. I've been buying equipment, software, and scope accessories from them since 1998 and are a well respected company that answers the phone if needed. As far as the complaint about excessive pricing I thought it was reasonable and probably more vendors will drive the market lower. I don't think you want only Autel to sell the update as we already have many examples of companies that will never compete since nowhere else to buy eg. Snap-on 
  Total3 Pages