Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > need lab scope softwar/app
need lab scope softwar/app

11270 Views 30 Replies Latest reply: 2015-10-18 18:28:26

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    MikeP

2015-04-09 11:59:36

I am seeing an issue (maybe) with mine. Channel C and D seem to have a lot more noise than A and B.

If I turn on all all inputs and set all to same voltage, time base around 1 sec, channel C and D seem much noisier. 

Would like to know if others are seeing this or is there something wrong with mine.

Also, when selecting input voltage, you get an option for AC, DC or frequency however the frequency option is not working. Maybe another feature that is not there yet?

Support can you answer this one?

Thanks.

•   Level 5   
    (223) points
    JB

2015-04-11 09:46:09 (Reply to:MikeP)

Just received mine yesterday. It haven't had a lot of time to use it yet or play with it,
    but did notice the same problem on C and D also. When I get more time I will play with
    it a bit more. Support, any input?

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    MikeP

2015-04-12 20:55:16 (Reply to:JB)

Thanks for confirming.

I was doing some additional testing today, I am impressed with the pinch to zoom in and out, lots of detail. Connected a 1.5KHz test square wave using a 1 sec/div (10 second screen) and after stopping the scope was able to zoom in and get full details of the signal.

Also, the Hantek 60 amp probe seems to work very well.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    votec

2015-04-15 06:38:48 (Reply to:MikeP)

hi gents im looking to buy a scope  just not sure have it in the same unit as the maxisys is over kill. can you split the sceen on the maxisys and see scane data and scope data at the same time or is it just to much info for it to handle,  

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    MikeP

2015-04-15 07:51:54 (Reply to:votec)

I have not seen where to do this, not sure Android supports this without third party software. However I can switch back and forth from diagnostic screen and scope screen using the task button (next to home button). If you need to see both at the same time, you can connect the scope to a laptop once the PC software is available.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    votec

2015-04-17 03:42:36 (Reply to:MikeP)

have any of you used or compared the hantek auto scope to this scope

•   Level 3   
    (73) points
    MikeP

2015-04-19 09:16:18 (Reply to:votec)

My only experience with the Hantek software was using their software in demo mode. I find using the maxiscope on the maxisys much easier but the PC based has more options and the screen is larger.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-04-21 03:08:03 (Reply to:MikeP)

The PC software is still under development, take much longer time than expected. Already feedback the requirement to R&D, and wish they can speed up.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-06-10 21:11:32

Hello everyone, good news. we have released PC software for MP408 today, please log in with your Autel ID and you can download it under PC suite.

•   Level 3   
    (59) points
    RalfsAuto

2015-06-14 02:34:34 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Once again I have been had by junk!  The MP408 is in actual reality just a cheap Hantek Scope.  Anyone interested is this Scope should think twice cause there is way to much ripple and interference in this scope.  Add $150.00 and you can get a used Vantage Pro.  Sorry but I am really disappointed in the quality    
  Total4 Pages