Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > No Ford Kuga Coverage
No Ford Kuga Coverage

2410 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-05-27 09:03:17

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    delloneill
    2014-05-22 14:18:23
    I went to use my Maxisys Pro today on a 2008 Ford Kuga to do diagnostics on Airbag system and discovered the Maxisys has no coverage on Ford Kuga, Autel would need to get coverage on Ford Kuga as Europe is full of them

@ Support 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-05-22 15:23:09 (Reply to:delloneill)

mine show kuga in vehicle selection kuga and  escape/kuga   but i can't test it no kugas here  on the first screen choose vehicle selection on the third and fifth page you will find them let me know

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    delloneill
    2014-05-25 17:37:02
     Hi ede65, how are things with you, thanks for the info, I tried to scan the said vehicle but to no avail, I think the us market may be different to our market, I have found that with ford especially the Europe ford seems to be more for the us market, time and time again I have said this to our supplier, Autel needs to invest in Europe market a bit more,  but I have found the Maxisys a good tool, it would be the first one I would reach for every time I need to do diagnostics it has got better but just shy of dealer level, I had a 300c in the garage the other day and it was next to dealer level on that, 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-05-27 09:03:17 (Reply to:delloneill)

I am doing great thanks  yes i noticed by reading the forum  usa and europe have different coverage and its not doing so great for the europe area autel needs to work on that more to keep up with the competition  hopefully they notice it and do something about it soon  usa has its weak point also. i have found more than a few issues with  our software as well but its fixable. anyway glad your doing ok keep up the good work 
  Total1 Pages