Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > aute owners should sue autel for removin...
aute owners should sue autel for removing or downgrading software capacities???

8974 Views 20 Replies Latest reply: 2015-01-08 04:08:39

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-11 20:06:13 (Reply to:J Gutz)

-

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    chris65

2014-12-23 15:48:36 (Reply to:ede65)

I might be to late or I'm not sure if this is true on windows folder options  before you copy files and folders make sure to check to show all hidden files and folders to make sure it copies everything. 

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-23 18:17:54 (Reply to:chris65)

Never too late to post a help or idea, thanks for your info and merry xmas.

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Donpierre

2014-12-23 21:44:35

Wow! Guys I have more than 35 years in engine diagnostic and before I buy the tablet Mini 905 I watch some videos in YOUTUBE... and working with this tool is a Totaly diferent story... I have history with snap on tool... buy the mini to give my selft a break to the costly update from snap on I figure that I give a tray to this tool...MasiSys 905 Mini and boy do I have a kick in my butt, to make the long story short

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    Donpierre

2014-12-23 22:01:09

Long story!!!short!!! Botton line guys of you want to fix cars! Buy a Snap On scanner l waist $2,000 in this tablet Mini sorry with the delay is bcs I can't,even type with thestupet things.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-12-23 22:47:32 (Reply to:Donpierre)

Not to rain in your parade but I disagree, I have a modis and a verus and if it wasn't
    that I own a maxisys I would have traded both for one, I have a total of 27,000 dollars
    for both of those tools plus updates, I have bought snap-on tools for over 30 years, I
    have to say I am a snap-on fan but when it comes to scanners they do not compete
    with autel by far. My opinion only I respect yours and I am sure you have your reasons
    although very different than mine. Anyway I wish you a very Merry Xmas. God bless.

•   Level 5   
    (256) points
    Phase 4 autokey

2015-01-04 11:53:52

Everyone must have sued autel, so many updates, logos removed, probably much functions removed as well. We are left with expensive junk? Good thing I kept old backup.

•   Level 3   
    (60) points
    warrenwhite

2015-01-04 13:21:01

Hi,

This is why I keep older memory cards that I don't update. I have to say it would be nice to know what is being dropped. I had to use my older card for a key fob on a Honda last week.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-01-04 14:06:57 (Reply to:warrenwhite)

they are not telling us whats been deleted, they still claim to be updating the tool, in fact they released one today for honda and acura claiming to be updating a bunch of things, that is bullshit none of those options needed any updates, what really needs to be updated/fixed they have not done it, like evap test failing,immobilizer, vehicle Id wrongly,pids,mode 6 etc. autel is not reading the forum nor do they care from this point on, they are so worry about lawsuits now they forgot the main reason they are in business, us the end user, so if the lawsuits dont put them out of business we will by not buying anything from them again. i have dedicated 3 years to the inprovement of this tools so they can just turn their back on us now and downgrade our tool. if they cant stand the heat they should get the hell out of  the kitchen,  for for those reading this and you already bought the tool, DO NO BUY UPDATES, it will be downhill from this point on.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-01-08 04:08:39 (Reply to:912guy)

First of all, we are thankful to the trust and concern for Autel from all of our customers. As Autel is growing bigger and our products are receiving more attention and trust, our rivals are constantly putting pressures on us   through a variety of ways, in order to monopolize the market, which we consider as normal commercial competition means.

Currently, Autel Company does have some legal disputes with Ford Company. Facing Ford’s prosecution and groundless accusations, Autel has already hired professional lawyers to defend the suit actively and we have confidence in handling this dispute. Meanwhile, we assure that the lawsuit will not affect any of the functionality of our products and upgrade services. Customers can rest assured when using our products. 

There might be some issues that failed to deal with timely during the software updates. Please contact our technical support engineers to solve the problems.

Autel adheres to the principle of “Quality First” and we will continue providing better products and services to our customers.

Total2 Pages