Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > Need help With AL419 , Dosent work
Need help With AL419 , Dosent work

3086 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-07-19 12:47:06

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Bsmit410
    2015-02-04 06:01:09
     Hi all, I have recently opened a mechanical workshop and i was gifted a brand new AL419 handheld code scanner. The first time i went to use it it would not connect to the vehicle i then attempted to connect it to 4 other vehicles i have tried Hyundai Excel, Holden Commodore, Nissan Pulsar, Ford falcon And a Ford Fairmont with the same error message every time  Fail to connect Linking error Please try again I Have updated the device with no change Any advice is it a faulty unit it looks like a solid unit and i would like to get some use from it.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Siege

2016-02-10 00:28:10 (Reply to:Bsmit410)

Hi, Did you get it to connect, I'm having the same problem with my AL619. I bought of Ebay and the add said it will do Commodores and Falcons. They won't answer any emails, I was hoping to upgrade firmware, I have the latest firmware installed. Thanks Siege

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-23 07:09:07 (Reply to:Siege)

Hi, kindly be noted that AL619 cannot support Holden or AU Ford. Only AL619 AU version does. There is no need to upgrade firmware. You can contact your local dealer or write to sales@autel.com.au to add Holden and AU Ford directly. Thanks!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-02-23 07:12:31 (Reply to:Bsmit410)

Hi, not sure if you've updated this tool successfully. But you can try the update again. Please first install the MaxiLink II software on a computer. Then download the update pack under Downloads menu on Autel website and update the files via MaxiLink II. Please make sure that both aut and bin files are updated completely. If there is still problem after update, then please write to support@autel.com about it with some screen shots of linking error. Thanks!

http://www.auteltech.com/Code%20Readers&Code%20Scanners/359.jhtml  (AL419 update pack under Downloads menu)

http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/UpdatesDownloads/429.jhtml# (Maxilink II software under Old Products menu) 

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    rajibctg

2016-07-19 12:47:06 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I bought AL419 . After many attempts to connect to Audi A8 2013 and Toyota Kluger 2002, I updated the software but still there is no result.

Please advise how to connect to the specified models above. I tried all standard connectivity procedures but still no result.
  Total1 Pages