Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > MaxiSYS Pro GM V7.00 2015-05-18... Any I...
MaxiSYS Pro GM V7.00 2015-05-18... Any Issue

8316 Views 34 Replies Latest reply: 2015-06-07 07:55:49

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais
    2015-05-24 08:24:59
     Can anyone from the user, share the last working version on the cloud?

Thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-25 08:41:32 (Reply to:Awais)

I don't have the 6.1 version to help you out. In fact I don't have any back up at the
    moment lost all of them. Even lost the info to a member of the forum who put up a
    website for this purpose. Hope he sees this post.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points

•   Level 6   
    (482) points
    Awais
    2015-05-26 11:39:43 (Reply to:Autel Support)
     Thank you Support. We will check this also and will provide further feedback with the issues if we will face.

To users like me: I have a suggestion. Why not we try with ScanXL http://www.palmerperformance.com/products/scanxl/index.php. It supports J2534 interface. We will diagnose any GM vehicle with both softwares (MaxiSys GM V7.00 and ScanXL), compare the results and send to Autel Support/Engineers for review and to fix the issue.

Thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-26 14:24:52 (Reply to:Autel Support)

GM version 7.0 is showing trouble codes that don't exist in the vehicle. example a new vehicle with 0 trouble codes 0 issue the maxisys is saying there are multiples trouble codes in the system . Everything else I understand I use a tech2 and gds2 everyday . but there shouldn't be any trouble codes stored  in any module if there isn't any issue. if this software was tested on an actual vehicles before released you will see exactly what am talking about, it could also save us a lot of aggravation and time sending data logs. thank you.

•   Level 5   
    (293) points
    billymck

2015-05-26 19:53:22 (Reply to:Autel Support)

in your last sentence, you state that the dtc info screen must be checked for current or pending status....I see no selection for this or is this something on your end that you guys forgot to program in~!!!! SUPPORT DONT SUGAR COAT THIS BS.....this is an error on your part...IF THERE ARE NO DTC'S IN ANY / OR 1 MODULE AND YOU READ THE CODES FOR THAT MODULE THAN WHY ARE YOU GUYS DISPLAYING ANYTHING TO DO WITH DTS BEING RUN/ NOT RUN.....WHEN IT SHOULD READ " NO DTCS PRESENT": if there are none, and that's all.

very misleading to the user when on the full system scan no codes, only to go in to something like the pcm and read codes and get over 100 pxxx codes!!!!

now for the bad news....called support today to resolve this issue and fould out a few things....first: there is no roll back within the support...which means what they put out is it...it ether works or not!! second: when I called support and explained my issues I mentioned their support forumn and they didn't know what I was talking about..when its been there for a few weeks...so they don't monitor and last: they said that the tech should have a fix in a few days...so now i'm forced to look at other options for diag...because it isn't gonna fly this way

bill

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-27 08:15:17 (Reply to:billymck)

Hi Bill,If the vehicle has problem, the faulty codes will be shown in the first few lines with the status “Current” or “Pending”. Those codes showing “Not Run”, means there is no problem in this vehicle and the diagnostic has passed.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-27 20:23:14

Hello all, considering the codes menu display adjustment has brought much inconvenience for you all, we decide to change back to the original way. So there will be a new version released next month, around Jun 10th.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-05-27 21:49:41 (Reply to:Autel Support)

SUPPORT IS NOT ABOUT INCONVENIENCE. THE LAYOUT IS TOTALLY WRONG AND IT DOES NOT BELONG THERE IN THE PATH THAT WAS INSTALLED. THIS IS WHERE IT BELONGS. UNDER ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES INFORMATION  NOT UNDER TROUBLE CODES. UNDER DTC OR TROUBLE CODES  THERE SHOULD ONLY BE THE PRESENT TROUBLE CODES. THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER FOLDER NAME ADDITIONAL DTC INFORMATION  OR ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES INFORMATION  AND ON THAT FOLDER YOU WILL PUT THIS INFO= SPECIFIC DTC,NOT RAN SINCE CODE CLEARED,DIANOSTIC TEST STATUS,FREEZE FRAME/FAILURE RECORD,CAPTURED INFO.   

NOTE THERE ARE MORE ISSUES ON THIS SOFTWARE BESIDES THE WRONG PATH GIVEN TO THE ADDITIONAL TROUBLE CODES.  NO COMMUNICATION WITH MANY MODULES ON THE VEHICLES LIKE THE BCM,IPC,VCI,ETC . ALSO UNDER LD TRUCK,MPV,INCOMPLETE OPTION IT DOES NOT SPECIFY THEY ARE TRUCKS.ON MOST OF THEM. PLEASE WE NEED THE OLD SOFTWARE BACK UNTIL YOU FIX THIS ONE, MOST PEOPLE ARE LEFT WITHOUT GENERAL MOTORS FOR MORE THAN 20 DAYS SINCE THIS LAST RELEASED  IS USELESS . PLEASE PUT VERSION 6.1 BACK ON THE SERVER FOR US TO DOWNLOAD AND CONTINUE WORKING. THANK YOU.

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2015-05-29 18:58:08 (Reply to:ede65)

when i bought  my maxisys  905 15 months ago  it was a great scanner.   i bought  the new update  3 months  ago   every time  i do and update   the scanner  gets worse and worse   they keep taking  stuff  out .
    about  7 times i used it  on hondas  it does not have evap functions  no more  they took them out   had to pull out my otc genisys  to do the job.
    steering  sensors  data  on gm  were taken out  on  like 5 gms.   had  to use the otc genisys  again.
    i think  my last update for ford  gave me a update  that i think is only for the 908p scanner.  it has all ford programming functions   which is not for the 905.    now this gm code problem  which i also have  every code  shows up.
     AUTEL  YOU ARE GETTING A BAD NAME  MANY AUTOMOTIVE FORUMS  I AM  ON  TALK ABOUT HOW BAD  AUTEL HAS BECOME.      THE WORD IS SPEADING   THROUGHT OUT THE WHOLE AUTO  TRADE.  

Total4 Pages