Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > key programming Astra G 1999
key programming Astra G 1999

3819 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2015-11-30 20:47:51

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-11-25 23:18:49 (Reply to:Support02)
     ok, at least I know it's the system and not just me... unfortunately no update subscription anymore until there is way more that I find interesting, need to make money with this tool first to make it worth buying into updates for fixes on things that should have worked in the first place (not additions of new stuff but the fixes of things that did not work I mean).

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-26 07:37:43 (Reply to:Matronix)

Matronix  i suggest you buy a cheap autocom/delphi/multiscan tool from china and get wurth wow 5.08 from ebay or any other site you w ill be able to do much of what maxisys cant do (if its not listed it cant do it no guessing)  it will do keys on astra g or a $25 op-com

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-11-26 20:21:14 (Reply to:busaman)
     Busaman thanx, as I wrote, did program it with OpCom but that is just Opel, have about all brands coming in and already have some other tools as well (VCDS and some others) but always on the prowl for software / diag systems that will help me covering all bases better. MaxiSys was doing a good job in putting the bunch of things together.

Now I also have key programming tools, etc. but I am still wishing so hard for MaxiSys to cover more of the functions so I can leave some stuff at home if I go out on jobs. Fingers crossed hey!?

Thnx for your response and I will consider the options you mentioned as well!

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-11-28 11:59:53 (Reply to:Matronix)

you can never have too many tools op-com also will read many  pin codes from dash just select IPC and programming, read eprom, show code..

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix
    2015-11-30 20:47:51 (Reply to:busaman)
     Cool. have some Opels hanging around so I will fiddle around with those options, time to go forward again!
  Total2 Pages