Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > Requesting your data findings w/ mine co...
Requesting your data findings w/ mine compare (2012 Ford Fiesta se ) auto 1.6 USA

1352 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2020-04-06 06:13:01

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    cmarsz89
    2020-03-04 19:46:44
     Hi,

I fixed an BCM issue that was causing many others. So the fix was a simple module soft reset. Before soft reset I was showing no front turn signal from live data. The circuit/ bulb where not working. However! After the soft rest When I hooked up my autel MX808. To verify after my DVOM & Visual. I notice on the bcm self tests and live data that front turn signals were not reading from bcm to Mx 808. But the actual turn signal system is working 100% weird. I just like to see and compare data findings that this is a normal bcm function which I think it shouldn’t be. But w/ multiplex wiring w/ CAN system u never know. To verify I have proper information from my CAN DLC break out box. 

Now I did self scanner check that’s ok.  My diagnosis does show wiring & hardware good. After following OEM factory service procedures a ok. But live data shows no front turn signal rf & lf off when should be blinking on/off. And front bulbs are working when this happens rears good too ! 

Compare to either 2012 or 2013 Ford Fiesta others live data in BCM data w/ a good working one to confirm. I’ll send pictures on this forum w/ my findings 

•   Level 2   
    (45) points
    mike

2020-04-06 06:13:01

Sometimes the autel scanners doest pick up this readings in theory it should and you also are thinking that it should than you think something is wrong with the car however is the actual scanner that is not picking up the signals, I have a 906 bt and I also have the ford ids with vcm, and verified exactly what you describing, sometimes autel scanners are $2000 dollar paper weights.
  Total1 Pages