Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > I accidentally erased all my app by retu...
I accidentally erased all my app by returning MS 906TS

1400 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2020-06-24 13:03:37

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    GrandA
    2020-06-19 07:46:07
     I accidentally erased all my app by returning MS 906TS to factory settings without backing up, how can I get back my apps

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2020-06-19 08:31:05 (Reply to:GrandA)

You can only get them back by updating it from the Autel server if you still have a valid updates' subscription........ If you don't have it than you will need to buy it good luck.......

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-06-24 13:03:37 (Reply to:Ashraf)

I would be very curious to find out if a scan folder backup even successfully has worked for anyone out of update period after they did a factory reset, since after a factory reset the tool wants you to connect it to Autel server. You be lucky if you are able to access the diagnostic suite for more than 10 first uses like when new  and when you finally do it probably will say this unit has already been registered or expired and get no further and get Error 1 and not  access to the Diagnostic suite.
      Maybe if lucky you might be able to cherry pick a single car app from the backup for repair  if one app got deleted when you are out of update period?
    I have seen how to videos on creating scan folder backup, but none showing the method to successfully install your backup software when out of update period after a factory reset was done.

Total1 Pages