Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > USA Cars > AUTOAUTH NOT WORKING WITH MAXISYS
AUTOAUTH NOT WORKING WITH MAXISYS

5121 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2023-09-06 18:39:05

•   Level 2   
    (37) points
    cklair
    2020-07-01 17:42:01
     i have tried mulitple maxisys tools like im608, maxisys 908p,ms808 to access to autoauth to read 2018 and up fca security gateway module bypass online,none of them worked. all ready registered all s/n with autauth. i don't even get the screen where you sign in for autoauth from the tool. have anybody got thru?

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    ed8249

2020-07-01 19:30:33 (Reply to:cklair)

Having the same problem. Need help. Sent in a support ticket but no help so far

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-07-02 15:45:16 (Reply to:ed8249)

I believe any tool that is registered , still is required to have a valid update subscription and have a high speed internet connection at the time of the authorization process occurs to work.
      There's always the possibility that FCA is withholding the the hand shake until enough trusting chumps have given up some of the remaining OE  Doggie bones of their software by being Good Doggies and have  optimized their Chrysler software(to be more toward the Str@pOn level.) Good Good Boy for giving us back our bones , now here's a hand shake.  LOL  Screw that! Where's the my big crow bar for the plastic bezel . I' m tearing into the dashes and going to use the bypass cable and every dash rattle is going to remind the customer not to buy a Chrysler product ever again for making things a more costly PITAs than the vehicles already were before SGMs!

•   Level 2   
    (30) points
    loydslock

2020-10-01 01:27:54

I've tried this twice, once on a 18 journey and then on a 19 jeep. Neither one would ever connect. This is quite frustrating to pay for something that's advertised as supported but clearly doesn't work. I'm on some other forums and no one has had any luck. If autel is reading this how about some support or at least a note that they are working on it!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-10-01 03:20:40 (Reply to:loydslock)

Won't work if tool does not have a High speed internet connection and and an active update subscription. If you have both of these but it still does not work , then submit datalog, and call Autel support.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-10-04 22:40:03 (Reply to:witsend)

I didn't sign up for AutoAuth however I'm still within my Autel update period and with a WI Fi connection it will do vehicle network scan of fault codes and can view live data without 12+8 cable or Auto Auth, however I suspect once my Autel update period is expired, I will not be able to do anything other than generic OBD2 on a SGM equipped vehicles. I do have the 12+8 cable I have not tried it yet. I am curious to to know if I can get by without the initial internet connection and just use the 12+8 cable from the the very beginning once my MaxiSys Elite update period is over with, since I likely will start seeing many more after the warranties are up and eventually have to pass my $50 AutoAuth fee onto a FCA vehicle owner.
      Will an Autel MaxiSys  that is already out of update period work to scan a FCA vehicle with SGM if I sign up for AutoAuth a year from now after Tool is out of update period?
    Will an Autel MaxiSys , if I sign up for AutoAuth while it is still within it's update period continue to be able to scan SGM vehicles solely through AutoAuth after it's update period is over, or is there still some Autel server access in the process that is required, that will cease after my update period is over?
      On September 28th , I had to do a used vehicle inspection for someone on a 2019 Jeep Cherokee that  I suspected it had an SGM ,so used my Android phone as a Hotspot so my Maxi Sys Elite could have an internet connection to connect to autel's server for the BS access code it needs just to get access to the fault codes from the 10 modules it detected, however I did not see the SGM in list of modules it showed in Historical test. I didn't use the 12+8 bypass cable for this since I was only pulling codes and viewing data and not doing active tests or clearing codes on this vehicle. I also wondering if I rescan a vehicle with SGM days, weeks , or months later from it's vehicle history, and I don't have an internet connection,  will the tool just display an error , or will the access code would  be recalled if I rescan it from Vehicle History?

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Calebbrown8245

2021-06-10 19:01:33

Has anyone had any luck on how to get in autoauth

•   Level 1   
    (3) points

2021-07-09 03:14:57

no luck yet. I was told by a autel engineer (support call returned) that a new software will be released by the first week of august, that will connect autoauth with the maxisys. 

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    RLAFFECT

2021-07-12 22:45:47 (Reply to:Calebbrown8245)

i have the 906ts and it works perfect with auto auth.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Calebbrown8245

2021-07-13 15:02:34

I payed for autosuth several months ago and never been able to use it and no help from autel at all
  Total2 Pages