Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > can you factory reset a ds808
can you factory reset a ds808

1270 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2020-12-16 14:58:56

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
     i have a ds808 and it seems to be loading and running slower than normal can i factory reset it 

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
     BIG NO.......................................  If you are out of your update subscription than don't even think of doing factory reset  because it will delete all your software's and you will not be able to download again.........

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2020-10-19 20:34:35 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Yep, and even if you made a past scan folder backup , I don't think Autel's System is going to allow you to access the diagnostics again unless it connects to Autel's server and verifies you are within your update period. Once the current numeric System version changes a single decimal point or two higher than what the System version of your scan folder backup then your scan folder backup  is, then you are not going to be allowed to access your diagnostics thereafter (once you are out of update period. IMO, that might be why there's a new System version released every month optimizing something or other because they figure with so many layers of BS over a year or two of updates, scrambling this, and optimizing that it will slow down , and become less stable, where you will feel a need to do a factory reset to it , and then you'll be SOL and have to buy a update, LMAO 

•   Level 4   
    (177) points
    I have maxisys 908p after factory reset android problem three angel red
  Total1 Pages