Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Asian Cars > Ripped off by Autel
Ripped off by Autel

1155 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2021-11-13 23:59:01

•   Level 1   
    (8) points

2021-06-26 10:01:57
    Autel dropped the ball!! My IM608 was bought in the USA and shipped to me in Australia with the understanding it was to be used in Australia and would work in Australia. Well it will not connect to the USA server for Mercedes Benz all lost keys calculations. Called NY tech support and told there is nothing that can be done. Autel shame on you. I've had to buy another IM608 here in Australia so now I have a $4000usd paper weight. Buyers beware Autel is happy to take your money and do nothing to protect the buyers who are lied to by the authorised sellers of their products.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2021-06-26 12:36:41 (Reply to:)

Well very sad to hear this I would have thought the the USA Autel should have told you before shipping it to Australia at the same time you should have bought it from Australia in first place to avoid all the hassle.......... 

Have you tried sending an email to Autel China see if they can help you...............?

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2021-06-29 20:17:07 (Reply to:)

Your problem is with whoever sold you the tool, It is not Autel's fault, the dealer should
    give you your money back.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Peter Panagaris

2021-11-13 23:54:16 (Reply to:)

I bought an MK808BT and it did not have the Australian version of cars sold here. I
    brought it to their attention and they sent me upgrade and programme for Ford and
    Holden. Now I can't get any version of other Australian released cars. They are looking
    into that at the moment for me.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    Peter Panagaris

2021-11-13 23:59:01

I should have mentioned, I did buy it in Australia on EBay. Some have said the MK808BT was not for Australian cars, my argument is why is it listed on Australian EBay if not meant for Australian cars?
  Total1 Pages