Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostics > Europe Cars > How do I put the AL619 in update mode??
How do I put the AL619 in update mode??

90 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2024-09-17 22:02:04

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Nick Kotsios
    2024-09-07 20:11:42
     I recently purchased the Autel Autolink AL619 scanner and I’m trying to update it via the Maxi PC suite. I have the scanner connected to my PC via USB but the software doesn’t detect it. I’ve seen people in videos with other scanner models were able to select update mode on the scanner itself or hold down the left arrow button when turning on. The AL619 doesn’t have an option in its menu to select update mode and holding down the left button when powering g on doesn’t work either!!

•   Level 8   
    (1647) points
    promaster

2024-09-07 21:17:07 (Reply to:Nick Kotsios)

You need to register the tool first with Autel. Afterwards you can update the SD card via PC SD card reader.
    Your Autel ID password is not the same as your product registration password

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Nick Kotsios
    2024-09-08 22:28:16 (Reply to:promaster)
      I registered the product. I cannot find any YouTube videos or instructions on how to update the SD card. Do you have a link handy? 

Thank you, much appreciated.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    RobertAutelfan

2024-09-08 23:49:29 (Reply to:Nick Kotsios)

remove from AL619 and Insert the SD into the pc card reader. Open maxi pc suite and it should detect the card by itself, you have to wait until the systems recognizes the card. then you can update. I tried to update but it does not offer any new software only detects the latest version installed from 2021

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
    Sowole Daniel

2024-09-17 22:02:04 (Reply to:Nick Kotsios)

Hello thanks for the complain plz contact me on the mail so I can send the necessary software and video guide to help you 
    amberadele345@gmail.com
  Total1 Pages