Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Insalling files for GM
Insalling files for GM

6978 Views 22 Replies Latest reply: 2014-06-18 12:00:53

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1
    2014-06-02 04:06:10
      I was wondering if someone could tell me how to download the GM files to my Maxisys PRO so I can perform ECM flash re-programming from the Autel server.
    I am also interested when Chrysler will be available through Aultel sever also.

Thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-02 08:18:19 (Reply to:wgregkz1)

-

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1
    2014-06-02 17:47:19 (Reply to:ede65)
       Thanks
    I will look up that video and install the files on my Maxisys Pro,I am getting excited to be able flash using the Autel server.
      Thanks Autel,keep up the good progress.

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1
    2014-06-07 13:00:11 (Reply to:ede65)
       Cannot find how to install GM files on Maxisys Pro on either site so I can perform ecm reprogramming to update computers to the latest update via autel server.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-10 09:56:48 (Reply to:wgregkz1)

-

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-11 14:57:14

The lack of documentation on MaxiSys flashing is madding.  And while I appreciate non-native English speakers giving it a try on the Autel forums, the broken replies only add to the confusion.  

There is no procedure to get the files.  No procedure to sign up for OEM services.  Nothing.  Just some vague manual suggestion that programming / coding is possible.  But nothing showing how to initiate it.

When I invested in these products, I rightly assumed that they would have flashing instructions.

Frankly, I feel scammed.

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1
    2014-06-13 05:44:14 (Reply to:ede65)
       Thank you so much,I totally understand how this is done with GM vehicles,I look forward to the adding of other manufacturers in the neer future.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-13 08:05:19 (Reply to:Wheel Kinetics)

well sir I am going to assume your talking about me since you posted on this thread  there are about 2000 people here that do appreciate my broken down English I don't see any native English speaker here trying to help anyone autel support usa speaks perfect English but they are not here and even if they where they know nothing about cars anyway I don't know why you are so confused about how to use your tool most people find it very simple to used  about not having any instructions on how to flash on oem websites well they shouldn't be any this is only intended to be used on autel server also this tool is intended to be used by mechanics/techs with experience already on scan tools there is really not much difference from one tool to the next  this is why the lack of instructions and regarding flashing its all there very simple to use  more than 1000 people down here in miami fl usa are doing it and we don't even speak English  so this should be even easier for you i will think. no disrespect intended here good day. and by the way programming and coding its not just possible its real we are all doing it.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-13 12:58:32 (Reply to:ede65)

No clue what you just said. Sorry.

FYI, I am an electrical engineer (B.S. University of Arizona) and attorney (J.D. University of San Diego, member of Arizona and California state bars), and a pilot.

I own my own car dealership, and am posting on behalf of my mechanics.  I list my qualifications as objective evidence that I'm no one's fool and insanely tech savvy.  I'm qualified to engineer the Autel system's electronics and write the code.  In other words, I get it.

There are no instructions anywhere.  Again, I feel scammed and will continue to let my feelings be known in this and other forums.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-13 14:19:22 (Reply to:Wheel Kinetics)

well maybe your qualified to practice law and  fix a play station 2 and perhaps fly a small plain if you want to believe it   but you can't diagnose or  fix a car if your life depended on it if you can code autel electronics you wouldn't be here they are paying millions to get that done by a real coder which you have no idea , about your mechanics i don't know them may be they know something  but if i was them i go work somewhere else  and just so you know my entire family is full of engineers,lawyers and doctors way more qualified than you  now what does that have to do with fixing cars or coding tools  i think you are in the wrong forum sir get it. you may want to go  work for snap-on tools or otc  they are looking for some one like you.
  Total3 Pages