Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > Insalling files for GM
Insalling files for GM

6986 Views 22 Replies Latest reply: 2014-06-18 12:00:53

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-13 14:38:41 (Reply to:ede65)

Your defensive attitude is revealing.

Do any of your family members know how to use a period?  That would help.  A lot.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-13 15:03:56 (Reply to:Wheel Kinetics)

well i am going to tell you the same thing i told another idiot here this is not an english class or a grammar section i don't feel like using any period  and one more thing  is every body in your family as retarded  and full of crap as you are  besides i am not a lawyer/engineer/coder/pilot/bullshit artist to be using periods here you are the smart one i don't know what a big time shot like your self its doing here wasting time with a 2000 dollar scanner and pretending to be some one am out.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-13 15:18:46 (Reply to:ede65)

Were you not loved as a child?

I'm going to ask that Autel remove you for inappropriate language.  Not professional.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-13 15:40:32 (Reply to:Wheel Kinetics)

your funny you can try.   they did not teach you this words in law school or didn't you ever said( shit ) when you where flying your little plain or burnt something playing engineer and coder  and yes i was and still are very loved it is people like you that piss me off  and one more final thing i care less if autel removes me from here that way i don't have to answer to idiots like you that comes here pretending to be something and talking about things you have no idea of  any way good luck removing me idiot.... how did you like the use of my periods now

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-13 16:33:07 (Reply to:ede65)

Community etiquette
    Autel Support Communities exists to enable community members to help each other get the most out of their Autel products and services. To keep this community useful to everyone, follow these guidelines:
    • Post only technical support questions and answers, unless otherwise noted.
    • Be polite, constructive and stay on topic.
    • Search for questions similar to your own before submitting a new question to the community.
    • Avoid speculation and rumors.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-13 17:18:02 (Reply to:Wheel Kinetics)

I will like to know who moved the rock  do you all come from the same place and don't lecture me about forum rules when you where the first one  to brake it insulting my family we don't need to talk any more at the beginning i had some respect for you but now i have no respect at all for who ever you are and represent  for a person who studied so much according to what you said you have no education at all at least i don't go around bragging of this and that  anyway if your not from autel support team we have nothing to talk about any more and if you are well fix this dam thing and stop your bragging.

•   Level 4   
    (110) points
    wgregkz1
    2014-06-14 05:20:12 (Reply to:ede65)
          Wow
    I did not mean to open up such a negative debate on how to perform a refash on GM vehices.
    I do undersand that the files you are taking about are thecaibration files.
    However I have been a master auto techician for 32 years and fashed 100's
     of vehicles just not with the Autel Pro.
    I hope every timee I ask a question it does not turn  into this slamming bout.
    When I first bought the 908 Pro I was dissapointed to that I could not flash every vehicle on the planet also like I was led to belive,oh well.However I am looking forward to what it can do in the future. amlooking forward

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-06-14 09:07:00 (Reply to:wgregkz1)

No you did nothing wrong you asked the right question and i tried to give the right
    answer to the best of my knowledge i know my english its not the best one but for
    this guy to say he doesn't understand me thats just simply racist and insulting and i
    can't stand hes bragging its guys like that that makes the rest of the world hate my
    country usa everywhere i have travel i run into this people always braging and
    demeaning the rest of the world anyway this has nothing to do with you you keep
    asking your question this is what the forum is for and this forum is for people like you
    profesional mechanics not lawyers or pilots or super man good day buddy.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-14 11:41:27 (Reply to:wgregkz1)

That wasn't my intention either.  But the other guy's insecurities opened up for all to see.

As I mentioned, I feel scammed by Autel over their flashing promises.

•   Level 3   
    (70) points
    Wheel Kinetics

2014-06-14 11:42:20 (Reply to:ede65)

It's obviously not for competence either, English or otherwise.
  Total3 Pages