Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > J2534 > MaxiFlash Pro > J2534 device still not validated?
J2534 device still not validated?

8857 Views 23 Replies Latest reply: 2016-09-07 18:55:23

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2015-06-12 19:16:30 (Reply to:Pedro)

that's a great idea I like the way you think and always willing to help. and I will take advantage of the opportunity to tell everyone the more people beta testing the better it is for our benefits. yes it  may not make sense to some, why should I beta test when I paid money for a tool its suppose to be perfect. well its not, nothing is and there is no tool in the world that you can request options/features that are only available on original manufacturer tool. but the price is beta testing. and lets face it guys we did not pay 100 grand for a maxi-sys and that's is pretty much how much it takes to do half of the vehicles brands/makes out there. I know our tools has plenty of issues also know there are thousands of members but only a few active on the forum. with that said don't wait until your sub expires to post an issue, lets hear them all now. and please do it in a respectful way. I have found many issues more than I report so am shock no one notices it and complaint. every one needs to do their part, they few of us can not do everything for you. if you specialize in a vehicle come to the forum and help, some one else will help with yours. this is it for now. part2 on another day.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-06-16 03:04:56 (Reply to:ede65)

I agree with you. We are the "lab rat". But in the end, the people who benefits the most is US, 

I'am also encountered some fails and miss translation. Every time I see that, I try to email support.

I've deal with many, many tools. No one has been so good as this and with this fantastic price.

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    Lano

2016-08-23 13:43:04 (Reply to:ede65)

It's been a while since you posted this . Has the issue been resolved? 

Thanks

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-09-07 18:55:23 (Reply to:Lano)

Hey Support , what is the reason(s) that the Maxi Flash Pro has not been Validated yet by any OE manufacturers?  Is it really due to the software level not yet being at a specific industry standard level , or more so a collective effort of OE manufacturers trying to punish Autel  because of alleged use of unauthorized OE J2534 subscription based functions still on the scan tools ?  
  Total3 Pages