Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Things that no longer work and need to be solved

14311 Views 29 Replies Latest reply: 2022-01-09 06:01:04

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-09-21 01:48:02 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Also support we need to know when you remove something like (disable TPMS Rav4) to save the embarrassment of trying to do what cant be done in front of a customer that has traveled 20 miles to get the job done.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-10-14 18:33:36 (Reply to:Erik Autel US)

Hi Eric , I assume that people working in the Autel US do  more than just post some tutorial how to videos on you tube and do clerical end of distributing the scanners and  provide some support to people with questions or warranty issue providing unit serial #matches those from an official  USA  dealer sold unit), but do you have an ample number of  Beta testers diligently checking  pre release software on real USA market cars to send in data logs to be sure everything is put right beforehand so the users of the actual  released software won't have to send in hundreds of data logs later? All the excitement of the Hardware Hype on you tube is over a year old . Maybe it's time to generate excitement  about updating the tools? Periodically Autel.US can  make  you tube videos show casing, restoration of lost features, added new features and improvements made to the latest update .
         You could  also film and document a half dozen or more problems reported when using software  failing to perform a listed special function on a certain car , then show using the same device on the same exact car with the updated software where  function is fixed and  now confirmed to works ok showing video proof  that the data logs sent in have resulted in a timely real fix of the software issues reported earlier.
       I won't update  my DS 708 with it's expired old software or upgrade my platform until I know I'm not going to lose any special functions or older model coverage in order to get a newer platform and later model year coverage. If the newest software has improved, time is of the essence that Autel US gets the word out with new You Tube Videos highlighting restoration of any  lost functionality and has new added features.

•   Level 3   
    (99) points
    saulvg

2015-10-14 23:48:04 (Reply to:witsend)

Well said witsend.  I'm sure that a lot of people in this forums would volunteer to be beta testers as long as we could switch between beta software and regular software, in case something were to go wrong with beta software. I know I would.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-10-27 13:23:21 (Reply to:saulvg)

im sure that is true there is only a very small percentage of people that have autel tools that ever visit this forum so it wouldn't cost anything but would improve the functionality of the tools...

•   Level 3   
    (81) points
    kolan

2015-12-11 09:59:53 (Reply to:busaman)

Let not anyone or anything is not correct, it is not who do not need the money from the customers have and make any whatever is necessary after, these tools are designed for one year, and then another came up with more and software the same flawed, if not, That let to fix the beginning of the old tool and then show the new, and while it is cheating,

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-12-12 09:33:26 (Reply to:busaman)

support still waiting for an answer its only been .................................................10 months since i brought it to your attention......

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-12-13 19:42:46 (Reply to:busaman)

It really is annoying that Autel is being forced by the Greedy OE companies  who are greasing the palms of Chinese government to enforce copyright infringement legislation for repair software. These Greedy F@cking Western Car Companies screw their own countries workers and outsource production to other countries and pollute the air and water and don't pay the workers a decent living wage. Why should China which I believe is now way stronger industrial wise to trump out the advantage of a few  Higher technology stealth toys the USA or any Western Country Military has to allow themselves to get in a position of Compromising Repair Software for vehicles made by these greedy companies that have the privilege of having the cars made in China way more cost effectively, so Tit for Tech , The Companies that choose to build their product in China should understand that The repair software for everything of the Western Companies in China will be copied to a T and only need be changed when a Chinese Engineer finds away to make it work better than than OE software. Until then throw the lawyers and shirts and ties in a muddy rice paddie and put a small Scud up Ford's ass and give us all The Maxi Sys can be!
      After you get all these western companies in china to tow the party line make them simplify ad universalize all the OE software to be Global OBD3 standardized for all systems with no more pay subscription BS needed any longer! You'll be my Heroes

•   Level 4   
    (145) points
    ramah1964

2016-01-06 16:53:32 (Reply to:Pedro)

saeed.shahvali

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro
    2016-01-07 17:33:57 (Reply to:ramah1964)
     Dear Sir:

Could you please what do you mean? What this words "saeed.shahvali" mean?

Thank you

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-02-17 01:02:21 (Reply to:Pedro)

LOl, I don't know Pedro, maybe it's a death treat but it would definitely look cooler in Arabic text
  Total3 Pages