Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Enhancement Request for Data Output Format from MaxiDiag Tool

20 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2024-10-15 15:57:14

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Garry Murphy
    2024-10-15 15:57:14

Dear Autel Support Team,

I am reaching out to provide feedback and express a need for an improved data export function for the MaxiDiag tool. Currently, the output format, whether in CSV, PDF, or other formats, appears disorganized and difficult to analyze. My experience with this formatting issue, even when using advanced text processing tools, has been challenging.

I suggest an enhancement that includes the ability to export data directly into an Excel spreadsheet. Ideally, the spreadsheet would have diagnostic parameters listed on the vertical axis and individual test results (frames) on the horizontal axis. This layout would allow users to quickly identify any pending issues at a glance.

Additionally, incorporating a chart function within the spreadsheet could significantly aid in analyzing and visualizing the data, especially for diagnosing intermittent problems.

I believe these enhancements would greatly benefit many users by simplifying the process of analyzing diagnostic data from vehicles.

Thank you for considering this feedback. I look forward to any possibilities of implementing these improvements.

Best regards,

Garry Murphy

Total1 Pages