(26) points
    drbob
    2014-01-27 16:53:34
     Where can i download the updates for my

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-01-28 00:11:39

I am sorry but MD801 update is no more available in our site.  

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    drbob
    2014-01-31 20:01:21
    I have purchased 4 or ur products recently to which all were promised updates and none are,  there is no loyality program to ur products either.  very dissappointed in ur service,  no loyality program or nothing.  if these models u are still currently selling to the public are no longer supported as of like 2009 and are still on the market is bogus and speaks volumes to who u are as a company and in it to suck people in with false promises.  think this is a matter for the bbb or consumer and business affairs.  its not our fault we were made false promises and ur research as to promised updating is too costly u made a promise in ur manuals and on the website for all to see.  make a great product  no service or support just show the greed on ur part.  the public needs to know what ur practices are and how ur operation works.  so are the products ur offering now not supported as well?  Tell us to upgrade to what the same crappy service, and a year from now no support either.  (shudda spend the few extra dollars and got a snap-on or mac product.  if they stop supporting it will take it back on trade or offer u an upgraded model for a greatly reduced price.)  

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    drbob
    2014-02-07 18:13:52
     Not even a reply just as i thought. just a lame excuse. nice real nice.

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    drbob
    2014-02-12 17:15:36
    Read the problems endusers are having with the Elite 802.  Sure doesn't hold up to the name given to it.  Maxi and Elite. Before u name somthing and put it on the market it should at least represent its name and the company behind it.  And u want us to upgrade to something that doesnt work either???    Cant update, wont connect to server or link to vehicles.  Seems to be not a great product either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-23 18:32:36

All updatable products showing in our website are under our support. Any products not listing will be possible not to be updatable. Sorry for your case. There are so many small dealers in Intershop and somehow we have no idea where they get those products. Some are definitely counterfeits. We have discontinued the old models for a long time and no order had been put by our dealers. 
    All I can suggest is to buy our products from the authorized dealers, so if in case you got a old model, he will trade in and give you a new model. 
    Internet shopping is risky. If you don't buy the products from our authorized dealers, you have to watch out for those dealers. 

•   Level 2   
    (26) points
    drbob
    2014-02-24 20:48:41 (Reply to:Autel Support)

All 4 scanners bought through reputible dealers and said you dont back up or service ur products. Period.  Very dissapointed by ur service and to your promisses both on the internet and on packaging and in manual or cd's.  There was not even one update available for any of ur products I purchased. 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-02-25 19:00:43

For the MD801, which is a discontinued product long ago, we don't provide update programs any more. As for the other products listed in our site, we will keep on providing update. Pls check our site and don't be cheated by the dealer ads. 

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    user

2014-04-11 06:54:46 (Reply to:Autel Support)

For the MD801 you NEVER provided any update. The same is with the JP701, EU702, US703 and FR704. Really GREAT support and customer care. And yes, they can be updated (see your own manual) but you don't want to give support.
    When did you sell one of the above named scanners last time?
    When did you decide not to give support for it?
    It were your own ads that cheated us.

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    browntreecat

2014-09-02 11:29:58 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I just purchased my 801 of Amazon in April 2014. It works well on my 1999 Mercedes Benz Ml320 SUV.

But will not com with a 1999 GM Pontiac Grand Prix of my friend norm will it com with a 2000 GM Buick. However a cheap  $59 scanner I just purchased will w the Buick  way is this and is it advisable to re wire the OBDii connecter port to work w my 801

Gregorybrogers@yahoo.com

Total1 Pages