Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > does not do what was advertised.
does not do what was advertised.

13641 Views 37 Replies Latest reply: 2014-04-01 20:14:24

•   Level 2   
    (17) points
    tarancars
    2014-03-07 06:07:04 (Reply to:ede65)
    Ed65 you are are funny, have you even read your users manual. Page 53,54. This
    machine does ot come close to my DRB III, or my TECH II. And attempting to throw
    what you think is knowledge around before you know what your taliking about is just
    ignorant. I have made several calls to tech support I am the on to tell them there device
    is not recognized by hyundai,kia. By the way the dash daq does everything this tool will
    do and also rewrite vins but again you would have to have some real knowledge of the
    workings of other tools. All this tool is is a wireless, color 708 withe a j2534 attached.
    But hey you know exactly what your talking about so what am I saying. I have a great
    idea why don't you get hired buy the company and fix the tools so it works like ot is
    supposed to, but at least read the owners manual first.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-07 10:09:22 (Reply to:tarancars)

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    joshua

2014-03-07 19:19:30 (Reply to:ede65)

Ede65 your full of shit there plenty of tools on the market that match this tool or better
    for instance the snapon modis equals this tool plus has a built in scope not one you
    have to add that doesn't exist yet, the launch x431 pad equals the maxisys and has all
    its add on modules available and no waiting, and the maxisys pro can actually only
    program about 5% of all gm vehicles at this point in time which is shitty don't ask 4000
    dollars for a tool that can only do 5% and say it can reprogram ecus and program new
    ecus when really it cant so stop writing people bragging about how great you are and
    how great the maxisys is cause if you were a real technician and not a autel employee
    you would realize your full of shit and give real techs a bad name

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    joshua

2014-03-07 19:26:08 (Reply to:joshua)

And ede65 on another note you stupid fuck if you knew anything about drewtech
    cardaq you would know they are one of if not the leader in the industry for reflashing
    equipment and if you knew anything about the automakers you would know the
    drewtech tops the list of every automaker for supported/recommended j2534 vci
    devices

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-08 08:43:46 (Reply to:joshua)

The stupid fuck part was uncalled for if you where in front of me you wouldn't have
    said this its very easy to insult people on a chat but I know your not that brave
    anyway I have ways of finding who you are our conversation its over.

•   Level 2   
    (23) points
    phllpscott

2014-03-08 11:26:07 (Reply to:ede65)

Ede65 don't listen to those douche bags they are obviously uneducated and trying to
    get people mad. They wouldn't know good equipment if it hit them in the nuts .I agree
    with you the maxisys pro is an awesome machine and a work in progress I believe it
    will dominate .

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    delloneill

2014-03-08 14:37:01 (Reply to:ede65)

Have to agree I only got my 908 yesterday here in Ireland and I have a Kia gds in the workshop as my wife drives a Sorento I tried it out this morning on the sorento and have to say its got more functions than the Kia gds, so far I'm very impressed, keep up the good work Autel

•   Level 2   
    (32) points
    joshua

2014-03-08 17:34:36 (Reply to:ede65)

Houston, tx come by any day any time be a man of your word, and for all you techs
    who think this is the greatest tool and does everything are dumb as hell there no
    aftermarket scan tool that does everything they all have there pros, and cons
    compared to eachother, and there aftermarket scantool that beats dealer quality scan
    tool's when it comes to functionality and capability maybe some do pricewise but
    function wise and if you believe that you jusy don't know how to fully use a dealer
    scantool

•   Level 3   
    (83) points
    memos

2014-03-08 18:06:58 (Reply to:joshua)

Autel Masisys 100% goog

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-08 18:08:22 (Reply to:delloneill)

Thanks for your post  delloneill, i also thank phllpscott for his as well and I am  very pleased to hear your thoughts on this  ,  I come to this site on my own will and my own time to try to help others its very easy to criticise a tool when they know nothing about it   i have the 905  and I am very pleased with it its not perfect nothing is,  but it has great potential, I have 100 grand in om  tools and i paid a lot of money in yearly subs and this little tablet does most of the function of my original tools except flashing, some more than others  now this is something to talk about  not those crappy tools this kid mentioned  I thought he was going to mention abrites commander or something of the caliber, but where he really messed it up was all the cursing there is no need for that  comparing tools thats is not a problem thats what the site is for and the competition will only make this tool better maxisys its in a very early stage  when I bought my 708 3 years ago was the same thing and within month it was beating the competition and I am very happy to have been able to help in that developing as well as other members here  any glad to see other members here are enjoying this as much as I am good day guys.
  Total4 Pages