Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > does not do what was advertised.
does not do what was advertised.

13644 Views 37 Replies Latest reply: 2014-04-01 20:14:24

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    andrewdunn

2014-03-10 13:20:55 (Reply to:ede65)

Nobody asked you to 'keep coming back to this thread' and playing forum sheriff.
    Practice your sentence structure and grammar and get back to us. Don't assume the
    level of competence of the other posters here, it is downright insulting.

•   Level 2   
    (20) points
    andrewdunn

2014-03-10 13:39:03 (Reply to:joshua)

Completely agree with you. They pulled this same stunt with the 708 but it was more
    bearable since the price was consistant with the capbilities of the tool. As I have
    already stated, this tool should not have been released at least until it was on par with
    its predecessor, the 708. It clearly is not.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-03-10 13:51:14 (Reply to:andrewdunn)

Well english its not my first language if it was I will shut you all up besides this is not
    grammar school or english class I see that your are good at that and only that and am
    not here plaing sheriff you don't know what your talking about and you don't even
    know who I am, you and your yashua body should both get the hell out of this forums

•   Level 5   
    (228) points
    delloneill

2014-03-10 16:01:58

We'll I said I would come back after I tried it out for a bit today and here's what I found, 1st car in the shop was a 2008 Renault Traffic van found it to be next to dealer level I wish I had access to Renault pin code so I could see what's in programming section but apart from that it was good, 2nd car was a 2004 Suzuki Vatara 2.0 tdi the one with the Peugeot hdi engine in it, found it had no coverage other than transmission but logged in under obd and could still look at faults in engine ecu but no programming what so ever and I can understand why as they are no longer on the market since 2005 3rd car in shop was a 2006 Audi a3 which I done an abs pump on went in to code it with the 908 was able to code the pump in 45seconds from start to finish usually I would use the Ross tech vag com but it would take longer so very impressed with that, 4th car was a 2004 Merc E320cdi with an engine fault seems to have good coverage but didn't have time to look at special functions like the programming side of things, but one thing i couldn't do after I diagnosed the fault and replaced the fuel volume control valve was re adapted it, one thing I did notice was that there are no Ford Transit on it for Europe everyone I know works at a ford transit here in Ireland and the UK so I would like to see that added, for me the Audi coding impressed me as I have a launch x431 and a AutoBoss v30elite that wouldn't have been as easy to do with them, what problems are you guys having with it ? What functions on what vehicles won't work ? I suppose I'm in Europe and would be working at different vehicles than in the USA, it's by no means a replacement for a dealer tool but have to say I like it better that my AutoBoss or Launch  

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2014-03-12 09:22:03 (Reply to:ede65)

I think people need to keep it professional and read the requirements of these forums.
    Keep up the good work ede65.

Community etiquette
    Autel Support Communities exists to enable community members to help each other get the most out of their Autel products and services. To keep this community useful to everyone, follow these guidelines:
    • Post only technical support questions and answers, unless otherwise noted.
    • Be polite, constructive and stay on topic.
    • Search for questions similar to your own before submitting a new question to the community.
    • Avoid speculation and rumors.
    For full details, see the Autel Support Communities Terms of Use.

•   Level 3   
    (76) points
    bimmertek

2014-04-01 20:09:59 (Reply to:ede65)

Can you program and code most bus or ethernet BMw cars with pro version?

•   Level 3   
    (76) points
    bimmertek

2014-04-01 20:10:01 (Reply to:ede65)

Can you program and code most bus or ethernet BMw cars with pro version?

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65

2014-04-01 20:14:24 (Reply to:bimmertek)

-

Total4 Pages