Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autel support please read security meas...
autel support please read security measurements.

8427 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: 2017-02-15 19:06:02

•   Level 6   
    (518) points
    Fixcenter

2015-07-04 05:45:18 (Reply to:ede65)

Agree with you as well...

•   Level 6   
    (518) points
    Fixcenter

2015-07-04 05:45:19 (Reply to:ede65)

Agree with you as well...

•   Level 7   
    (1143) points
    Matronix

2015-07-04 08:58:42

I don't have bad experiences so far but yes, if it would add to the closure of the community and the safety for Autel (which does seem to be true seeing from you perspective) then I vote yes.

Most people only look into the forum, never add everything and indeed most people won't have the / a Autel tool themselves so they have no need to see what the prof's are talking about with each other anyway (and the others who do own an Autel).

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-05 00:28:17
      thanks everyone for your support. I will give you all another good example of what am trying to say. many times that I have tried to log in to this site to help some one or get help my self  I was either not able to or it takes too long, the reason why is this if you all look to your right side of the screen where it says on line users you will realize what am talking about, it only shows the top 20 users on line and on any given day or time of the day you will see 15 out of 20 with 0 post and 0 reply and that is not all, you will find many users that has been on line for thousands of hours ,up to 5000 hours i have seen, this can not be tools but rather computers to be on that long unless people sleep at their shop.it only shows the top 20 users not the rest of them or the hundreds or thousands browsing the sites taking all the bandwith or what ever is called that cause it to slow it down , not to mention their intentions tours our site or us.  I have received threads from unknown people probably locksmith or who knows who telling me to remove information from this site and to stop posting and doing what I do here. maybe they think the less people that know about cars the more money they can make for them self, what an ignorant, there are millions of cars and only a few of us in comparison. anyway  food for thoughts my fellow members I wish more people will participate on the site, our tools have many issues but there is no reason why we should too, we have a great site and great members I think well I know. good day. got to go my fingers hurts.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-05 05:07:36 (Reply to:ede65)

totally agree ede65

keep out snoopers and leechers,

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-07-05 11:03:33

Yes I do agree with Ede suggestion it is more over safety for the Autel Company......................... So. Support don't think twice take action quickly.............

My Vote is YES !!!!!!!!!!!

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-07-05 21:59:03

Thanks for all your suggeston. We will review this to decide. And also we want to hear other members' views.If any other views or suggestion, please post here. 

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-07-05 23:14:03 (Reply to:ede65)

Well said Ede, there are many Autel haters out there few months ago talked to a SO diagnostics representative, he said that Autel was doomed do to lawsuits and encourage not to buy from them, I just laughed. Cornwell tool guy also told me that he heard the same story from other shop, about SO telling customers not to buy Autel for the same reasons.

•   Level 2   
    (34) points
    JonathanMoore

2015-07-05 23:36:47 (Reply to:J Gutz)

I totally agree. I have had this thing since it came out in my area in october of 2013.
    I have manipulated and customized this thing to my liking. I had a snapon rep tell me
    the same as well... I have had no major issues other than tyhe occasional software
    glitch... and it usually gets resolved. Any "smart tool" I have ever had has had the
    same glitches. That comes with a teritory.
    I use the amazon app pak... love it. I litterally run my entire business off this tablet.
    With no problems, I might add. I have loaded wps office pro software onto it... It just
    works well. I am rambling, sorry. I wish I would have utilized this forum from the
    beginning. Thank you to all you guys and gals who participate.

•   Level 6   
    (516) points
    hondaman219

2015-07-06 06:01:48 (Reply to:JonathanMoore)

My vote is yes lock it down to registered users. logging in to view posts is little effort to keep unwanted people off the site. We have to log in to check for updates so why not posts. All the hardcore people have to do is become a registered user to read the posts. It costs nothing but will keep some of the bad people out.
  Total4 Pages