Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autel support please read security meas...
autel support please read security measurements.

8431 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: 2017-02-15 19:06:02

•   Level 6   
    (475) points
    J Gutz

2015-07-08 20:41:31

It is the members of this site and not Autel that makes this forum great. I have learned many tricks of the trade here and want to thank everyone for helping. I agree with Ede65 about restricting some how the forum, we can stop posting as suggested till we might get what we want... ;0)

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54

2015-07-08 22:21:19 (Reply to:ede65)

Hello Ede65,I've read all the replies and I'd have to say your mostly right for Autel's own liability and the fact that generous contributors like yourself don't mind lending direction to all but don't want every free-loader to benefit from your expertise and hard work over the years. I said mostly cause it seems like every tool manufacturer and/or information provider are all trying to build data-bases from contributors like yourself to bolster sales pitches to customers so I don't think Autel will lock down the forum as they need input from techs for development. However sections like the diagnostic should definitely be locked down so contributors feel safe posting information either about procedures on Autel's tools or other methods possibly using tooling or workarounds that could cause issues for contributors. The section diagnostics and analytical about the tool's ability good and bad should remain open as prospective buyers would get a better idea if that's what they're looking for before investment. Any member at that point if someone posts requests for fixes etc. could be replied to by asking them to post in the diagnostic section which should be only for members. Just a thought after reading thread.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-08 23:14:34 (Reply to:tech54)
       thanks for your input. yes your right about a few things but there is also a flip side to that coin, this unregistered members can not contribute to this forum at all,the reason why is they can not post any idea or tips  cuz in order to do so one must log in, they can only read the forum and interpret what ever  they think or want since they can not reply to verify anything. also the same way they read a good post about the tool they can also read the bad one and have no way to knowing why and decide not to buy the tool based on that one negative post or issue since they don't know the whole story behind this issues and whether or not they get fixed or how often. so with that said it is not even a good idea for none members to read the forum, specially now with all the issues at hand.  my contribution is not anything out of this world, and they are intended for beginners mainly, I don't think am special or anything,and  don't really mind anyone reading them. it is really the other reasons i mentioned. anyway excuse my all my long post and my english, am not  too eloquent either. i tried getting my son to do the post for me since he speaks perfect english but since i called him  and his cousin a dumb ass he won't do it. thanks best regards.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-08 23:33:38 (Reply to:ede65)
    The already decided on this matter and so have I, so I think is time to close this thread.

•   Level 2   
    (40) points
    russellboyce6868

2015-07-11 12:32:06 (Reply to:Ashraf)

I agreed to that best tought ever on that using the tool s/number to get in vote me in on
    that to

•   Level 2   
    (16) points
    reyalve

2017-02-15 00:24:47 (Reply to:ede65)

hello, i know u`re right but i`m really concerned about my scanner ds 708 problem, i recently bought it please MAC wifi doesn`t matched with my scanner S/N: DS011Q001780  Register password:773488 please i need your help Reynsoca

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-02-15 19:06:02 (Reply to:reyalve)

LOL ,How did you dredge up this old thread from a year and a half ago ? Support for technical problems has been largely absent from this user forum for months already and they only chimed in to announce the advent of the past Chinese Holiday to apologize for any inconvenience it might cause folk . I encourage anyone with a valid warranty  or subscription  to try to resolve their technical issue with their tools by proper channels of Emailing Support and trying by phone for at least a couple weeks before airing all your tool problems on a public forum to the deaf ears of support sorely missing on the product user forum because Management got Butt hurt because support agreed that Management (which BTW might already seem  be Chinese Magistrate ordered  Ford trained  personnel overseer replacements trying their best to run this company into the ground) Support is cool and wants to give us the whole ball of wax copied directly from OE tools , but it's their reprimanding Damned if you do , damned if you don't management that s@cks Donkey Dong :-)
     Maybe this can help you out , I don't know?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaU_eHbIqHU
  Total4 Pages