Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > autel support please read security meas...
autel support please read security measurements.

8430 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: 2017-02-15 19:06:02

•   Level 3   
    (69) points
    rck

2015-07-06 10:41:07

My vote is yes.

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Nolan Jack

2015-07-06 22:16:10 (Reply to:rck)

I vote yes to locking down the site to members only, it only makes sense.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-07-07 20:09:12

Thanks for your all suggestions. After reviewing, this forum will not be locked at present.This forum is an open place and we hope more people can join us to discuss here.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-07 21:16:25 (Reply to:Autel Support)
    BIG MISTAKE. I am not even going to answer this one. I will let USA Autel support John Erik talk for me. I sent him all my ideas and why it should be locked down.  

•   Level 7   
    (862) points
    SmogTech87

2015-07-07 23:04:07 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

One example is the automotive discussion forums at iATN is locked to members only.

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy

2015-07-08 07:15:40 (Reply to:SmogTech87)

Smog tech87 yes you are right, I am a member of  IATN and yes it is locked and Autel should do the same. I really do not think support understood ede65's point, because if they did they would not have replied  pertaining to open invites to all. This would present the question as to why do we ALL have to sign in if anyone can see what we are discussing???? I have  log in credentials with IATN but unless your a paying customer you wont be able to see any info or dialogues... The point that ede65 was making in my opinion was that competition, and enemies of the brand use information to discredit, deter sales, and view weakness in the system. It is like sending your adversary a map of where your suppose to make your next strike against him. Yes support I agree the forum should be open but to faithful AUTEL CUSTOMERS, not snap , otc, launch, bosch, and anybody that doesn't use or own the tool or wish to help it grow and improve! Just my 2 cents...

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-08 08:07:06 (Reply to:912guy)
          Exactly my point. and for all of those reasons and a few more  I will no longer be discussing vehicle fixes, procedures or anything that is not related to a tool issues. many people come to this site for the fixes and not just for tool related problem and some blame it on the tools. and I urge everyone here to do the same until they lock this site down to members only. this can be done by email only for members only for now, so if anyone needs help with a fix/ a vehicle issue and other related issue of that nature just post your email. there is no reason for any of this information to be on an open forum for all the free loaders out there. let them go and pay identifix, alldata and ondemand5 at 500 dollars a month and not get it from here free. many time even sensitive information is posted on the forum like pin codes ,web sites related to pin codes, certain hacks, procedures etc that I will only share with members, autel does not pay me for anything i do and am not an autel fanatic either , I don't even use the tool, i do it for the few members out there that have been on this site for ever and the new kids starting this trade and making big sacrifices, not the general public out there that thinks everything should be free and they live in a free world. lets let autel support do the support ( not talking about Jon-Erik he is great) and turn this site back into the mikey mouse worthless site it used to be a couple of years ago when people were vomiting allover this tools and issues. they want an open site for the free loaders haters and lat suits well let them have it. you all know my email address and i know all of your and the other members that are always here helping as well, just email anyone of us and lets leave this forum for autel to discuss all the tool issues and for the free loaders out there autel seems to love so much to keep coming here and only find tool issues and nothing but the worse and reality of the tool and nothing else. and so that they can also plan their next attack. I just wonder does this people even think. the more i look at autel's way of thinking  and what they do here the more they remind me of Fidel castro and his communism and dictatorship. when I know of the next best tool and a real website I will let everyone know. autel thinks all the costumers here are theirs when in fact a few hundreds I brought in my self, not to mentioned the few thousands I have already helped. no one knows what they got until they loose it and that is exactly what is going to happen to you autel inc. good bye for now, am sure I will think of something  more to add later although i think this is enough.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-07-08 08:33:54 (Reply to:ede65)

i totally agree, i belong to a forum here in the UK you cannot find it on the net you cannot access it  there are only around 300 members and you only get to register by invite only.

it has probably the best techs in the country for all makes if they cant help chances are you will never find the answer.

the manufacturers don't want people like us fixing their cars.

close ranks keep strong.

•   Level 10   
    (7890) points
    ede65
    2015-07-08 09:13:24 (Reply to:busaman)
      mhhauto.com and auto professional.com  are the best sites I know of, and am a member of also, and they are both located in the Uk I believe, they are so great that every single hack china sells, the members of this site created only china takes the credit. for example my buddy tizwaz  which by the way is a genius, him alone has more tricks up his sleeves than anyone else I know, you will find his name on so many china hacked software that will make you wonder why this kid is not rich. I don't know if this are the sites your talking about but if is not you should also check them out. this people know what they are talking about and how to fix anything related to cars, they are great. something like this is what I had in mind for this site for all the old and new techs starting their journey now. but it is too much to ask I guess. and you are right vehicle manufacturer don't want us fixing their cars for so many reasons.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2015-07-08 09:54:27 (Reply to:busaman)

Lighten up everyone , even though most of us are professionals , This is still basically just  a  product forum for affordable scan tools for a company that wants to show that  it has absolutely  nothing to hide from the public and be as accessible as possible to anyone interested in a buying a scan tool. Everyone on the damned  block should have an Autel code reader  to scan their own car and toss a part at it before they bring it to me to fix it. LOL. This is not IATN  or a  professional auto repair forum. You have to pay for membership to IATN if you want to search and read vehicle fixes over 30 days old. No one should get  Butt hurt if company decides not to make it become an exclusive forum no matter how much passion members have to improve  a product and offer help to others in the past.I believe  Strap On , OPP , Autistic and everyone  should  stay open to the general public to generate new customer interest  from their  business point of view.
  Total4 Pages